Star Wars: The Old Republic (MMO)

Tom O'fury

Notorious Pirate
Hey guys!

POTCO now has a brand new mmo to try and compete with. SWTOR just released its Free-to-play mode coming soon in the Fall. Its very similar to that of POTCO in which you have quite a few restrictions, one thing I do like though is the fact that in SWTOR you can finish your entire story-line as well as max level your character. Just thought I would let ya guys know :)

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

I downloaded this but I've only played it twice for about an hour each time. Seems like a fun game but college is taking up most of my time now.

played this over the summer and while the story is great and all once you hit 50 it becomes another World of Warcraft where you just do the same instances just to get new gear. PvP is also verry limited as the games engine can't handle large scale PvP so you're forced to do the same few warzones due to it. So basically wait until it goes F2P then lvl all the char you want to 50 and then you're done (unless you like raids)

Yeah, they had a huge stumble with that.

In november, they're increasing the level cap and adding a new planet which starts chapter 4 of the story.

They'll still have raids for people who like that, but they're gonna be having huge story expansions annually, it seems.

yep went f2p when it was meant to be p2p that kinda tells you it failed. Reason being WoW in space as it was the exact same thing except more star warsy and less end game.

SWTOR is dying already. EA messed BioWare up bad... BioWare shouldn't have made this game, they aren't an MMO company. They had to go F2P to get new players, but it won't work good enough.
Stick with messing up your own game series, BioWare. That's all you do best. GLARES at Mass Effect 3 and it's HORRIBLE ENDINGS and ruined reputation.. :ragefaces:

theree used to be a game called star was galixies used to be lots of fun till they shut it down to make this game the other game was more funner but this has good graphics

Back