Star Wars: The Old Republic (MMO)

-_- Regestering , all nicknames already used or invalid? DAFU*all my nick names are: Jackson169, that word is only working XD: Jackosona
i wrote anything -.-wth? No Passwords Are Working??? That Game SucksPassword must include 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number; cannot match display name or use certain special characters.
Jackson169 , That one is right or the game is annoying me?JACKson1 worked but the it still saying Password must include 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number; cannot match display name or use certain special characters.
and im in the register sucess page wth?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the game so far.. been playing for a few days and am level 20. The most painful part is trying to come up with a name that they'll accept rofl

So much fun and addicting... will also be interesting since they're pretty much re-inventing the PvP class balance with 2.0 (the new expansion).

I started playing a few weeks ago. It's a good thing I played Pirates of the Burning Sea before, or else I would've been overwhelmed with the things to be done.

Back