Video Starting a YouTube Channel!

Noimad96

Swashbuckler
I've decided to start a YouTube channel! I've got a TLOPO video going up tonight as a test run. The video is a "challenge" I imposed on myself after my first time on the high seas. I will post a link to the video as soon as it's done, but for now, here's the channel link! Happy plundering!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwJMK2RD45c3ObzQFscH0Ew

Don't feel obligated to subscribe or anything. I'm just doing this for fun. This is actually a reboot of a channel I owned when I was 15, which is why I have a handful of subs and views. Feedback is welcome!

Last edited:
I've decided to start a YouTube channel! I've got a TLOPO video going up tonight as a test run. The video is a "challenge" I imposed on myself after my first time on the high seas. I will post a link to the video as soon as it's done, but for now, here's the channel link! Happy plundering!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwJMK2RD45c3ObzQFscH0Ew

Don't feel obligated to subscribe or anything. I'm just doing this for fun. This is actually a reboot of a channel I owned when I was 15, which is why I have a handful of subs and views. Feedback is welcome!

I'm doing the same thing! Good luck mate!

Good luck mate :) Just make sure your recording software is recording before you do a 30 minute video...lel
I had that problem with Dxtory! I recorded what i thought was a 15 minute video to realize I had run out of space at 8 minutes. I'm using OBS now, so i dont have that problem anymore.

I had that problem with Dxtory! I recorded what i thought was a 15 minute video to realize I had run out of space at 8 minutes. I'm using OBS now, so i dont have that problem anymore.

Id use OBS or Xsplit! They work excellent.

For me it's stopping the recording. My hotkey doesn't work in game, so I have to trim off that end bit in editing. Small price to pay for such a light and functional piece of software though.

Feel free to let me know what you guys are interested in seeing. I was thinking of making some leveling guides since that's something I know alot about. I was also tossing around a complete level 1 - 50 play-through, but im debating saving that for the full open beta.

For me it's stopping the recording. My hotkey doesn't work in game, so I have to trim off that end bit in editing. Small price to pay for such a light and functional piece of software though.

That's the best part about XSplit Gamecaster. It works though in game.

Back