Glitch Steps Persisting in Questlog after Completion

kevsgrove

Buccaneer
I believe this is a known issue, but I want to share what I've found. Most quests with multiple objectives on a single step only clear the first objective when completing the step.

This has caused my Black Pearl entry to be extremely long. Can anybody beat 19 lines? :p
screenshot_2016-12-20_13-16-34.jpg
screenshot_2016-12-20_13-16-41.jpg

Sorry in advance to whichever dev has to sort out which quests are actually supposed to be active, versus those that simply persisted.

Update 1.1.8 cleared a lot of the junk, thank you TLOPO Team :)

No longer do multiple steps from the same quest crowd up the log, but some that I've fully completed still remain. For instance, the grenade and staff unlock quests.

This happened to me also, I would glitch all the time with quests because it shows the light at something else then the quest, I'm doing the black pearl quest and it shows light at a tree in tortuge so I can't finish the quest. :(

This happened to me also, I would glitch all the time with quests because it shows the light at something else then the quest, I'm doing the black pearl quest and it shows light at a tree in tortuge so I can't finish the quest. :(

The ray of light is often not very accurate. Try reading the quest log and doing what it says, rather than just judging based off the light :)

Back