Glitch Stuck at 99%

Why does my screen always get stuck on 99% loading?

1589852707683.png

Choose another district from the Avatar Chooser, give the district a moment to restart maybe

I tried Valor and Aventurado, then deleted cache, tried again. After that didn't work I tried re installing the game after completely deleting it. Selected Andaba but no luck.

I've been having this issue, and it's really ticking me off. I reinstalled the entire game, and it removed all my logs dating back to when I first began playing.

I've been having this issue, and it's really ticking me off. I reinstalled the entire game, and it removed all my logs dating back to when I first began playing.
Note: Reinstalling didn't actually fix anything either...

Yeah, I'm getting 79% too. I'm leaving it open just to see if it will load after a few minutes.
Just as a followup, I got in after like 10 minutes of waiting. I did get impatient before then and tried to log in on one of my alternate pirates, and I was able to load into Port Royal easily. I then switched back to my main character who is situated on Tortuga, and did the 10 minute wait.

I'm not sure whether it was pirate-specific or island specific, but I tried multiple servers so it's not server-specific.

This just happened to me today when trying to do the first ravens cove quest. Cant seem to load back into the game. Ive tried reinstalling, and running as admin also.
TLOPO.GIF

Had this issue for over 2 hours. Thought it was my connection, but glad (not really) that it's not just me. Tried the reinstall, tried to restart computer, tried everything seen in this thread and it's not working for me. Stuck at 99%.

so uh yeah i have the same problem except im stuck at loading screen for Cuba and ive been waiting for like 15 minutes now so question is should i keep waiting?

P.S. ty for help in advance

Back