Stuck On Loading Screen

I got an email back from support. Unfortunately they don't have a workaround to get us out of this bug, so we're stuck until they find and fix the problem with an update. Creating a new pirate is always another option I guess.
Sigh. And I liked my pirate's name.
I can confirm, however, that another pirate will indeed work.

I am stuck with the same problem. Been stuck that way since Sunday. I don't want to make a new pirate, but based on what people are saying here I guess I will have to unless they fix it.

I've got no doubt that they'll fix it, it's just a matter of when, and of course there's no way to know about that. They did say they were looking into the issue.

I was finally able to get my pirate out of the glitch! took me forever, but, you have to go on a super low server or else it won't work. I had to sit for a couple hours just to get it at the right time but it finally worked. When it loaded and i was able to see my pirate, i quickly changed islands and so far ive had no problems like this again. I am not going back to padres until it gets fixed!

I was finally able to get my pirate out of the glitch! took me forever, but, you have to go on a super low server or else it won't work. I had to sit for a couple hours just to get it at the right time but it finally worked. When it loaded and i was able to see my pirate, i quickly changed islands and so far ive had no problems like this again. I am not going back to padres until it gets fixed!

Interesting, how many people were on the server that worked for you? I'm going to try to do the same. Going to try on a better computer too.

Freedom. Thank goodness I was finally able to get in. I have now teleported to Tortuga. I just picked the quietest server available and it worked after a couple tries.

You guys are lucky.
I can already say it won't work for me, it's gotta be a different problem.
I already tried to get it fixed by getting mods to reset my character to Port Royal, to no avail.

You guys are lucky.
I can already say it won't work for me, it's gotta be a different problem.
I already tried to get it fixed by getting mods to reset my character to Port Royal, to no avail.

Maybe the server wasn't quiet enough. When I got out of it, the server I picked had 11 people on it, it loaded on the first try, and I was able to TP elsewhere. I would imagine that this fix only works when the server population is below a certain number (not sure what, though).

Maybe the server wasn't quiet enough. When I got out of it, the server I picked had 11 people on it, it loaded on the first try, and I was able to TP elsewhere. I would imagine that this fix only works when the server population is below a certain number (not sure what, though).
I'll give it a shot, the server I was using was indeed quite populated. Hopefully I can find one pretty empty.

Back