Blog Post Summer Celebration!

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Summer Celebration!
Posted by Romany Bev

News Post Image

Ahoy,

With the weather warming up and more pirates out and about on the Caribbean waters, the other gypsies and I have decided it is time for a little celebration to mark this upcoming summer.

To celebrate the upcoming summer, we have cast a spell on the entire Caribbean to ensure everybody has a wonderful time. This spell will enhance the loot dropped by all of your foes, as well as double the experience you receive for defeating the same foes.

Unfortunately, our spell has its limitations. The double experience and double loot spell will last through May 24th before it wears off. We hope to see you pirates out and about in the Caribbean!

Don’t forget to fish and even brew some potions at our gypsy carts, we’d love the company!

- Romany Bev

View this post on the TLOPO website

Been grinding when i'm working from home, sadly no legendaries yet, also helps less whenever I do login the game i only play 5-20mins because whoops another update just like right now -_-

What time does it end on the 24th? Just so I can get maximum looting in, ya know? Gotten quite a few famed (mostly a ton of bloodfire swords haha) but no legends- yet.

This is really confusing. All event long /event has been counting down to a specific time, but when that time comes, it goes into -1hr 59 min remaining. What does this even mean? The time it has been counting down til the entire time has passed by then it does this, and as you can see the holiday bonus is still there. Sooo how are we supposed to know when the event really ends? This post says *through* the 24th, so is it still active til midnight (PT) or what? If this could be fixed and clarified it would be great, for now and the future!

At the minimum, you should put the date, time, and timezone of expiration for the event, in the green text.

Screenshot (2279).png

Last edited:
Back