Super Bowl XLIX ~ Who will win?

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
With the AFC & NFC Championships finishing yesterday, sowing who moves on to the biggest game of the m all, who do you think will win?
tmp_8554-0ap1000000080247_video_cp417640493.jpg

Before the season even started I said I thought the Patriots were going to win the Super Bowl, so I shall stick with them :)

IMO, I think the Pats will come out champions this year. They have more offensive weapons than the Seahawks, and a fairly decent defense. We shall see... :)

The last time the Seahawks and Patriots met, the Seahawks triumphed over the Patriots 24-23 in 2013. The Patriots are winless when visiting Glendale, AZ, the site of this year's Super Bowl, while Seattle had claimed victory there early this year; very similar in how the Seahawks also were the victors at MetLife Stadium prior to their return there for Super Bowl XLVIII. With Seattle's top-ranked defense against a strong Patriot's offense, the saying of "Defense Wins Championships" rang true last year for Seattle against the said "unstoppable force" of Peyton Manning and the Broncos, and in this case, the Seahawks have that championship-winnning defense once again.
6a00d83451bf7069e2017d3e1ea73d970c-450wi

The last time the Seahawks and Patriots met, the Seahawks triumphed over the Patriots 24-23 in 2013. The Patriots are winless when visiting Glendale, AZ, the site of this year's Super Bowl, while Seattle had claimed victory there early this year; very similar in how the Seahawks also were the victors at MetLife Stadium prior to their return there for Super Bowl XLVIII. With Seattle's top-ranked defense against a strong Patriot's offense, the saying of "Defense Wins Championships" rang true last year for Seattle against the said "unstoppable force" of Peyton Manning and the Broncos, and in this case, the Seahawks have that championship-winnning defense once again.
6a00d83451bf7069e2017d3e1ea73d970c-450wi
I definetely think the Seahawks will beat them again. As the saying goes, your best offense is a great defense. While I am not a Seahawks Fan, I like them more than the Pats or anyone else that weren't the Ravens or Lions.

Putting a chip on the Patriots shoulder for two weeks by crucifying them for a practice which is common in today's NFL is an absolutely brilliant plan. The duckboats will be winding through Boston on Feb 3rd, after the thumping they put on Coach Pete......

I really don't know which team will end up winning today's Super Bowl game but...I am hoping that the Seattle Seahawks will win.:D

When I watched the game between the Seahawks and the Green Bay Packers (which, IMO, had more of a Super Bowl 'feel' to it), I remember an ESPN announcer commenting that the Seattle Seahawks worked incredibly together as a "unit" to where no matter how far down they were in score an unspoken effort heightened each player's need to work closely together as a team to where it would not take long for them to rebound the momentum that was lost back towards their own favor.

There is "something" about that kind of teamwork and strategy which is particularly attractive to me! ;)

Back