Super Bowl XLVIII

Who do you pick to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's gonna be a close game, but I pick the Broncos offense to come out on top at the end and hopefully make my postseason prediction record 10-1 :). 27-24

Hopefully the Seahawks win. :) I think it will all depend on how effective the LOB will be against Denver's receivers, and also the Seahawks will need a solid passing game from Russell Wilson... he's only thrown for over 200 yards like once or twice in the last few games. But I think they are definitely more talented than the Broncos.

Super bowl bet for me is Seahawks vs the broncos and Seahawks winning. What is up!!!!! Look at the footbaalllll seeason post number 25 post back in September 26th of 2013!?!?!?!?!?!? What!!!!!!!!!!! Im still shock I called that. First guess and got it. Seattle all the way is still my predicition since that guess aaaaaaahhhhhh! And for the 49ers WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

- Is it wrong of me to want to watch the game but wear my KC Chiefs jersey, lol? :confused:

Of course, this year's Super Bowl would not be as exciting to a few non-football fans that I do know if it were not for the commercials that advertise during that time. Not to go completely off-topic here, but I did happen to find an interesting article explaining how Disney will be encroaching upon this upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII themselves:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/super-bowl-disney-seeking-last-672983

I have no choice, really, but I will be rooting for the Seattle Seahawks (any 'proud' Chiefs fan must do this). *However and related to the link above, my biggest concern now in watching the commercials that air is that some Disney Infinity commercial will magically appear and ruin the whole experience for me to where I will drop a few cuss words (along with the television remote), spill my drink down my shirt, throw popcorn at my television screen, and be reminded - once again - of POTCO. I mean, I have already witnessed an advertisement on television related specifically to Microsoft that purposefully promoted (in-part) the Disney Infinity game.:rolleyes:

As a football fan watching this year's Super Bowl game, the "actual" hope that I am clinging to is that Bill Gates himself has been so excited for his local Seahawks team that a contractual relationship with Disney had failed to be formed to where further promotion of Disney Infinity will not actually flood our television sets.

The storm is coming... :muahaha:
SeahawksCloud.jpg

Let's go man, I remember being cheated by the Steelers in 2005, man I feel your pain, Broncos fans. But, NOBODY CAN NO LONGER SAY "Why don't you guys win a Superbowl first?" or the legendary "How many superbowls have the Seahawks won again?" SO YAAAA :D.Oh and Kam Chancellor should have been MVP, O_O, his hits were amazing..

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a little Founder giveaway for POTHS for the closest prediction to the final score and only two people picked the Seahawks.

The Broncos looked horrible out there. The Seahawks deserved the win, they played like a Super Champ should play like.

Back