Super Smash Bros. Fanfiction

Do you like the SSB series and/or my stories/fan-fictions?

• Yes, both!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like SSB!

• I like your stories/fan-fictions!

• I like neither, sorry...

• Not telling...

• Total voters

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
Note: This has some more characters than what is in the SSB series, including some crossover characters (Tails McCloud) replacing a few other characters, or just added in. Many other things will be explained in the actual fan-fiction, but I would just like to note the character changes, and the fact that you may add your own chapter to go with this story, if you'd like, as I do not have much of it planned out yet, and plus, if you're planning on writing a story, this might possibly be a good exercise. All characters go to their rightful owners. So keep in mind these facts, and if you had enough patience to actually pay attention to this, CONGRATS! Alright, enough chitchat, and to the fan-fiction!

Chapter 1!
Tails McCloud was quickly dropped off from the Arwing, and leaped into the battle arena, Bridge of Eldin. A green plumbing pipe came from the ground across from him, so he knew he was fighting someone from the Mario Universe. He was hoping he would have to fight someone who wasn't scared easily, but sadly, Luigi jumped out. Each of the fighters' eyes went large at the sight of one another.
"I'm sorry..." Tails mouthed to Luigi. The plumber's reply was a wave, that said it all, that it wasn't Tails' fault, and he didn't mind.
"I was probably going to lose anyways, so I guess I should already say my congrats," Luigi whispered back, so the crowd around the two couldn't hear. Tails looked up as he heard a bleeping noise. The countdown to the time to start was counting down. The crowd cheered along with it.
"THREE! TWO! ONE! GO!" Luigi ran at Tails, and right before the plumber reached him, Tails jumped over him, counting as a dodge. The Fox hung in the air, his two Tails spinning like helicopter blades, acting as a parachute, so Luigi could recover, giving him an overly-generous chance. Right as Tails hit the ground, he saw a ring pop up a few steps away. This was something that only a fighter from the Sonic series could spot. Tails quickly ran towards it and kicked it up into his hand, where it disappeared into his items pocket. When he looked up again, he was surprised to see a green ball of fire racing towards him through the air. He ducked, counting as another dodge. When he came back up, he got his laser gun from it's holster and fired it at Luigi. Tails winced and looked away seconds before he heard Luigi's cry of pain. Luckily, his gun was just set on paralyze, so Luigi only had 10 damage. Tails ran up to Luigi with his expression saying his sorries. He repeatedly kicked Luigi, so his damage, to both fighters, rose to 30%. By now, Luigi's paralysis has worn off, and he muttered,
"I'm sorry, too." as he punched Tails in the face, making him fly back, but he landed right on another ring, in which basically saved him. He summer-salted backwards and got up. He checked the damage board, and it read Tails McCloud: 20% Luigi: 30%. A hunting horn sounded, and Gandorf charged in on his bull,(Sorry if that's incorrect information, I actually don't play many games that the characters are from in the SSB series) grinning like a madman. Luigi was lucky enough to jump, but Tails was frozen as if he'd shot himself with his paralyze gun. He was hurled into the air from the bull's horns, and sadly landed in the danger zone of the bomb that Ganon had dropped. He was again shot into what felt like the exosphere and his damage was hit up to 89%. Luigi ran at him, and threw a fireball right into his dazed face, launching him, into a near defeat, but luckily for him, the two rings had saved him from dying instantly. He re-spawned and had a giant fireball launched at him, instantly changing his damage from 0% to 30%, so he and Luigi had a damage tie.
"How in Lylat did you charge that up so fast?!" Tails shouted quickly, "Never mind it doesn't matter!" He said before Luigi could respond. Tails got out his gun, set it to laser, and shot it at Luigi, so his damage was bumped up to 45%. Tails ran at Luigi, and rapidly kicked him again, so his damage was up to 60%. Luigi delivered a punch in return to this, and Tails didn't even bother to check the damage board, but he knew that, from how hard the punch was, that he had a high damage percent. He didn't even have any rings! Luigi delivered the final blow, and sent Tails flying out of the border line.

Last edited:
That is awesome (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 °Д°

Last edited:
Back