Superbowl XLVI Predictions

Wish Saints weren't so utterly terrible 95% of the time, might make my state actually look like we know how to play sports >.<
(they only won like, what, 1 superbowl??)
They won the second to last superbowl. Not the last one but the one before that. If they can take out the lions -_- then they should do fine.

I don't care about any other Team GIANTS All the way! :woot:
My reason is because the giants have a great defensive line cause of Jason piere-pual and Justin tuck
another reason is there running game is coming back because of Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs both of them and break tackles like nothing.
also victor Cruz, and Hakim nicks are awesome receivers, nicks, and Cruz have great speed and agility.
So, the giants are gonna win against the packers in a close game but New york is gonna win, and possibly the giants are gonna go to the super bowl!
ny-giants-live-water-wallpaper-20-1.jpg

- Packers
- Ravens
- Broncos. (After seeing their game against Steelers, I now believe they might just make it.)

NY Giants are feeling pretty strong it won't surprise me if they go to the super bowl and New Orleans saints are very good with their passing which might destroy that SF defense :p (Won't go with falcons ever Matt Ryan is 0-3 in the play-offs)
NY Giants verses Denver Broncos :p

Back