Implant in game?

• Aye!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Nein!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keep it original!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there an image preview for this or better yet images you can post here without us having to download it?

Ehh.... little problem occured...... He hasn't give the textures of his maya project.... so I can give you an older look

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.22 - 20.04.15.54.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.22 - 20.04.15.54.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 558
I had a feeling I recognized Daniel's name.

WU72PHM.png

It's definitely a new ship, and I'm assuming this guy has experience. The checksums don't seem to match any files in the game. This is definitely a modified Carrack model, though. It follows the naming conventions for a playable light carrack. I'm glad that Daniel has decided to continue to focus his efforts on this game, even if it doesn't go toward the project he initially supported. Good job.

UKCY4Vn.png

I had a feeling I recognized Daniel's name.

WU72PHM.png

It's definitely a new ship, and I'm assuming this guy has experience. The checksums don't seem to match any files in the game. This is definitely a modified Carrack model, though. It follows the naming conventions for a playable light carrack.

UKCY4Vn.png
Yes that's him alright..... he left the project when he got backstepped and did not get paid.... I talked to him once.. We had a real good conversation.... Man is a real PotC(O) lover and is really talented. He did some work for my offline recreation, but I can't get sailing done, he really wants his work in the game.... I told him that there was only a small chance when he worked for me, so he asked me if he could leave the project and join Owen's (Internet Pirate) one, POC (Classic, the 2008 remake).... I told him he may, but he always was on my side, chatting with me, sharing some content he made, he even showed me a Horror Game he made.... I didn't had the guts to go further then the first Tomb XD..... But yeah he really wants it in to the game, so I asked him if he liked it, and he did, so I hope this works out, I hope that he won't be thrown away, because he is a formare "You know what, dev"

Yes that's him alright..... he left the project when he got backstepped and did not get paid.... I talked to him once.. We had a real good conversation.... Man is a real PotC(O) lover and is really talented. He did some work for my offline recreation, but I can't get sailing done, he really wants his work in the game.... I told him that there was only a small chance when he worked for me, so he asked me if he could leave the project and join Owen's (Internet Pirate) one, POC (Classic, the 2008 remake).... I told him he may, but he always was on my side, chatting with me, sharing some content he made, he even showed me a Horror Game he made.... I didn't had the guts to go further then the first Tomb XD..... But yeah he really wants it in to the game, so I asked him if he liked it, and he did, so I hope this works out, I hope that he won't be thrown away, because he is a formare "You know what, dev"

Definitely, I've been watching all of the remakes' progress lately and it's impressive how much progress everyone has made in such a short time.

I'd love to see support for community content packs like loblao once mentioned for TLOPO (or remakes in general, just open source the code/assets), client-side DLC you could enable or disable. It'd be nice to see the remakes get along by sharing community-made content and grow together. Then talented developers wouldn't have to pick sides and there'd be no risk of stigma to their name (or giving people source access that don't need it).

I'll keep watching this thread. The game could use more content like this.

The ship looks very unfinished. And may need more than texture work just to implement.

Last edited:
I'd like to point out that this ship model was made by Disney and is in the phase files, he may of edited it but didn't make it. TLOPO may or may not have a set plan for the Carrack in the future ;)
That's not 100% true, he made 3 versions, light, regular and war..... and the Phase Files only contains 1 type..... But I hope that that was a subtle hint for more content, so I am still excited!!! Go TLoPO!!!

Too all people who have responded:

Thank you for your opinions and I think if we do more of this our community will grow bigger and we will be a happy family!

I see you guys in game!

Back