Suggestion SvS & Ammo!

Captain Black

Pirate Apprentice
So, ye know when ye be aboard a SvS ship and ye run out of ammo in a matter of minutes? Gotta tp to a island and hope there is a spot still on the ship?! Well why not just give unlimited ammo to those doing SvS, its not like they're gaining much money, and no cargo at all! Its more of a fun pastime that doesn't really gain you anything, so why have to constantly go get ammo every 5 minutes? It would make SvS easier and I believe more fun. <3

Good news! There are items that CAN give you unlimited ammo! They're called the Revenant Ram and the Phantom Ram. There's one for every ammo type except for explosive, but those two I listed are the most used. These rams should be "easily" obtainable soon, from Cannon Defense.

Sit tight XD!

As stated above rams are the answer here but not sure I would give unlimited in this case otherwise. Getting a ram from cannon defense takes time and some skill so you have "earned" that ability. Before rams became a thing you had to use strategy with getting ammo or risk getting sunk. It adds more thought into game play then smashing the buttons.

Back