SvS  Svs / Privateering Event 5

Uh the Captain Fear is not as infamous as you think. He's not even a Captain

in POTC you can be anything you want, and to me, you are C a p t i a n, you want to be captain, you can be captain, i be captain tomorrow, you can be captain today, we trade off,..what the heck we can all be captains,..but we do need a crew....:confused:

where ya been shamus i been looking for you,...i love playing svs with you and hart:fish:
Aye, Bella. "Thank you" for wondering...
~ I never seem to have enough time to be online as I truly want to be. LIFE gets in the way (more often than not), for me. *UGH_that's all I can say, lol.
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM):
If u come want to be in me crew? so far I have three people

Sure. That sounds like FUN Francis :) I was hoping to steer my ship - "Fighting Minnow" - so just let me know if that works for you or not. *Whether I am steering or shooting cannons, either way...the event will be exciting!
I just hope I can make it to this event, this time...

Aye, Bella. "Thank you" for wondering...
~ I never seem to have enough time to be online as I truly want to be. LIFE gets in the way (more often than not), for me. *UGH_that's all I can say, lol.
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM):

Sure. That sounds like FUN Francis :) I was hoping to steer my ship - "Fighting Minnow" - so just let me know if that works for you or not. *Whether I am steering or shooting cannons, either way...the event will be exciting!
I just hope I can make it to this event, this time...
ok sounds good u can drive mine if u like or we can switch back and fourth

I will put you on the list as Spanish side until i get enough on Spanish side to switch you back

This might not be so bad John, wouldnt you like to try to take Leo down?,...he sails french side, right Leo?,...it was Adhy (he told me Leo was one of the best) who taught me to sail, he sails lot of svs, and i always told him, one day, i will know i am good, when i can take you down, ....then i know you taught me well,....:fish:

List as of now(not official):

French: :cannon:
1.Black Sabre - Isaiah Ropeswine with crew/friends/guild Spania
2.Storm Rogue - Swashbuckler with crew/friends
3.Black Rose - Richard Fireskull crew/friends/guild Dark Archive
4.Golden Lion - Leo with crew/friends
5.Wicked Raider - Davy Burnrat with crew/friends/guild Team SvS
6.Crimson Sabre - Rolivier L'Ollonais with crew/freinds/guild Temple Buccaneers

Spanish: :cannon:
1.Cutthroat Executioner - Cougar Bladerage with crew/friends/guild Dark Archive
2.Wave Demon - Razor Shipwrecker with crew/friends/guild SvS demons
3.Dark-Water Demon - Joseph Ironskull with crew/friends/guild SvS demons
4.Red Raider - John Foulroberts with crew/friends
5.Scarlet Griffin - Francis Gunshot with crew/friends

Note: If you know you cannot attend ahead of time, be sure to post it here letting Nate and me know. Also you must stay for a full hour when the event starts inside the battle area without porting. For more read and follow what is posted on the graphic.

~Date: Saturday - April 9th
~Time: 9 Pm Eastern (get at location a few minutes early if possible)
~Server: Legassa
~Location: French Island - ILE D'ETABLE DE PORC
*Server might change if busy with svs*

Judges/Hosts:
Leo & Nathaniel Redhayes

SvS tips
https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-tips.728/
https://piratesforums.co/threads/skill-distribution-for-retrain-sailing-n-cannon.567/

You have until Saturday , 8 Pm Eastern to enter your ship in. This is one hour before the actual event.

~If i missed your ship please post it again or tell me.

~Thank You

This event will be postponed to Saturday the 16th. The event will be held on the same server and on the same time. I am sorry for this change and i hope to see you all there.

Thank You
Leo

This event will be postponed to Saturday the 16th. The event will be held on the same server and on the same time. I am sorry for this change and i hope to see you all there.

Thank You
Leo
Ok one question I wanted to be frinch how come it says I am spanish?

Back