SvS  SvS/Privateering Event 7

Reminder that this SvS event is scheduled to happen in less than 90 minutes. At 9 Pm Eastern to be precise. Hopefully all you mates will be able to attend.:cannon:

Thank You all you mates that showed up and did the right thing, which was SvS fairly by following all the rules. Though I am not mentioning any individual ships since it was the majority, You all did a wonderful job. :):):)

I Apologize for the few immature players who quit then played with the intention to just crash the whole event. They dramatized the event and sailed light sloops solo to get in the way of the participating ships. This lead to ending the event early therefore resulting in no official winners.

Those that did play by the rules and svsed with the good intention of Fun For All however, are all winners. You all know who you are and we all know who you are therefore again I will not mention individual Ships. ;););)

Once again, I am sorry it did not go as planned.
Leo

This event was FUN. Despite the occasional light sloop (aka 'little mosquitos,' lol), I still enjoyed the opportunity to get my trousers "wet" during this particular HOT time of the year...

*It's all FUN & games until someone loses an eye, Aye...lol??? Great Fun!

Event was fun, all did great and most teams played fair. Its all fun fun. Thank you.

Back