Tales of Mist

Are you interested in this project?

• Yes.

• No.

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You should add new races like on wow. And I liked that old body type they use to have remember? The one that was really buff. Think that could go in the new game?

I would love to but sadly I can't use any of game content, else everything would be pointless.
I will think about new races. Koreans maybe ^^

You should add new races like on wow. And I liked that old body type they use to have remember? The one that was really buff. Think that could go in the new game?
There Will Be Only One Race And That Will Be Humans ( Pirates ) I gues..

Hey Guys are you looking for a developer? Also whats with the 3 remakes at the same time?
Tales of Myst is not a remake, but its own game. It would fall under the same category as PotGS or BFO, since both are only imspired, not based off of, Potco.

Now the remake. another remake is under @deanaug and @Mike Wass. POI is under @Atlas. And then there is the new one; TLOPO, which is under @JohnnyDaPirate. Thats about as much info as I can give.

Tales of Myst is not a remake, but its own game. It would fall under the same category as PotGS or BFO, since both are only imspired, not based off of, Potco.

Now the remake. another remake is under @deanaug and @Mike Wass. POI is under @Atlas. And then there is the new one; TLOPO, which is under @JohnnyDaPirate. Thats about as much info as I can give.

Thanks you very much for clearing that up.
One slight note, Tales of Mist aim is to create MMO as similar as possible as POTCO. Just with updated graphics, new engine and server technology and probably more content.

We could use additional developer however, at the moment we can not stretch the budget any further. Sorry.

Artist found.
In need of skilled 3D artist (no texturing) who's able to create both high and low poly complex models from highly detailed concept art (contains dimensions and special instructions).

Monthly commissions with payout over PayPal or Credit Card.

You can work in any software you want however final model must be sent in blender 2.74 compatible format.
If you use blender you will receive special build for your OS to work with. More details and prices will be received over mail.
Send your portfolios to studio.idris@gmail.com

Please do not PM me on forum as I am not responsible for hiring artists.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back