Blog Post TALES OF THE HOMESICK

Posted by ??? on April 14, 2017, 4 p.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/04-14-2017-loveisanunyieldingpower_yfCKpqk_558x314.jpg
You do not know me, but I would like to share this with you pirates nonetheless. Though the letter is smudged and difficult to read, please, read the tale of a simple Navy Soldier, my husband.

To my beloved wife,

How do I even begin with this letter? I could say that times have been hard for us inside this blasted gate. I could tell you how dark it - get. How about that between the constant waves of undead and stifling heat, I'm no - sure how much more my men can take. How - I tell you the funny part? We've no idea why we're even here, just that Jolly wants something... good enough for us to fight I guess.

Our memories together is all that keeps me strong - days. How I long to return home and be with you and our -, to make you happy once again. But so long as Jolly remains within these - I refuse to leave, I won't let him have what he longs for... whatever it may be.

You'd laugh if you could see me right now though, I must admit. A member of the - who's traveled all over the - to fight pirates, and yet I'm sitting here with tears staining the paper as I write to -.

I fear we may not last out - longer my dear... I can't help but wonder if there's anyone that can truly stand up to Jolly Roger anymore. How does one defeat that which is already -

I wish I could write more, but my men are calling out for my help. Take care my love, and may we be together -

Forever yours,

Oh so basically my post except the last one is Soon and not again.
Also the writer of the letter is a Navy soldier, as it said at the beginning of the post. It makes sense too because of Isla Escondida being rumored as a Navy base...

Here's my guess at the missing words list:

will
longer
about
these
son/daughter/baby/dog/swamp monster
islands
Navy
Caribbean
you
much
dead
soon

Last edited:
Another thought is this ties into padres and whatever is being searched for there... Maybe the Havoc and Hard Times news story was just the beginning of Jolly's search? Quoting up above from this letter " But so long as Jolly remains within these - I refuse to leave, I won't let him have what he longs for... whatever it may be." caves can be the filled in word. Can't guess alot more of the words (mostly due to others I think being right) but this phrase in the letter "How about that between the constant waves of undead and stifling heat," heat, that can be indicating towards the heat of the volcano of padres.
Edit: Havoc and Hard Times hidden message
By evil's gate the wind blows strong
First sentence after To my beloved wife in this letter " I could say that times have been hard for us inside this blasted gate."

Last edited:
  1. Can
  2. T
  3. Do
  4. These
  5. *Physical item of value to couple*
  6. Caves
  7. Navy
  8. Caribbean
  9. You
  10. Any
  11. Dead
  12. Soon
Whatever the hidden message is; there is only one thing I'm sure of. This is based in Padres Del Fuego.

In every news post, there is always some kind of a connection to the last. In this case, this would be connected to 'The Gypsy, The Pirate And The Volcano' and 'A Sea Dog Run Aground'. Patch these all together and who knows what the message can be?

Sea Dogs and Soldiers, Pirates, Gypsies and Roger... I'd sure bid a warm welcome to them all!
Monkey with shine.jpg

Back