Discussion Temporary Fix for Catacombs

Edgar@Tlopo

Honorable Pirate
Hello everyone! I noticed that allot of us are having problems accessing the catacombs and many other places within padres del fuego. I have a temporary fix that will most likely work, however it will only work within padres del fuego if you're questing there. This includes the staff quest by accessing the catacombs. Anyways, i will list the settings that will need to be applied for it to work.

You will need to start off by checking only "Fancy Loading Screen" and "Vsync" then hit save and close and restart the application. The next step is to lower your graphics in display, to the lowest setting "low". Hit save then again close and restart the application. Next you will go back into display settings and make sure you're using windows and not fullscreen. You will need to make the resolution to your computer defaults resolution then hit save. Again, close and restart the application.

After these have been completed, try getting into catacombs. This isnt 100% but it will cut down on most of the crashes when entering and leaving places in padres del feugo. Good luck and happy hunting!

Back