Ransom
Rapscallion
Rescuer
Song
Starfire
Tempest
Vindicator
Wraith

If I missed any, please say so and I will edit this post.

Morning, Avenger, Chariot and Ransom aren't new.

RANK_5!!!.jpg
Wow 30% chance for thunder imagine the level 6 upgrade's chance, AWESOME!!!

I have three level 4 upgrade ships on test. I haven't checked any of this yet though....

I have to mention this however, DO they ever run out of fixing crashes?! Because i have seen about the same crash fixes every update only to see it make the list on the next one again...

Looking at all the improvements... It seems that the armor ships got stronger but the fast ships remained about the same with the exception of broadsides. Broadsides got major improvements in all upgrades except for copperhead which I think they should have made it 20% at rank 6 instead of 15.

I think they should of made some little more improvements on firestorm(6) and storm chaser(6) in regard to their speed. Firestorm should of moved to 118 speed and storm chaser at 125 speed with some other extra minor improvements on their turning in addition to how they are now- considering how strong the armor ships are. There needs to be a little more balance between the armor ships so they both have a fair advantage when fighting each other. Right now, Skull and bones and copperhead got way better improvements in armor than storm chaser and firestorm in their speed in my opinion.

There gotta be some new stronger sea enemies out there. The hunters and war ships are good but sinking them again and again and again and again.... to get materials does get a little boring. Also, hopefully this comes to live without any major bugs/glitches/lag additions and the usual new content crashes are prevented.

NEW Ship Names:

FIRST:
Cursed
Ghostly
Intreped
Laughing
Noble
Sapphire
Savvy

LAST:
Champion
Comet
Defender
Eclipse
Firelight
Legend
Odyssey
Phantom
Rapscallion
Rescuer
Song
Starfire
Tempest
Vindicator
Wraith

If I missed any, please say so and I will edit this post.
I hope it's you not Disney that spelled Intrepid wrong, its "Intrepid," not Intreped.

I am so disappointed on the levlel 6 Hull improvements they made in Storm Chaser and Firestorm. The only thing that was changed in both of them was the special broadside percentage which compared to all the other upgrades is very minor.

I am so disappointed on the levlel 6 Hull improvements they made in Storm Chaser and Firestorm. The only thing that was changed in both of them was the special broadside percentage which compared to all the other upgrades is very minor.
I'm also slightly disappointed in rank 6 Fortune Hunter, I was hoping to see an improvement in cargo space...

I will not be on for a while but can hardly wait to get back now.

We have to know, or expect, at the very least, HOPE we get some bigger ships to sink now. I am all for LvL 60 Juggernauts, LvL 50 Death Omens. Make Warships LvL 80 now. Make Hunters LvL 70. Make it where we have to have good and great crews to sink these monsters. It's not going to be fun going against a hunter anymore in my LvL SIX Coppy KNOWING I am as strong or possibly stronger than it is. I need to feel the challenge. I need to fell the PAIN!!!!

We have to know, or expect, at the very least, HOPE we get some bigger ships to sink now. I am all for LvL 60 Juggernauts, LvL 50 Death Omens. Make Warships LvL 80 now. Make Hunters LvL 70. Make it where we have to have good and great crews to sink these monsters. It's not going to be fun going against a hunter anymore in my LvL SIX Coppy KNOWING I am as strong or possibly stronger than it is. I need to feel the challenge. I need to fell the PAIN!!!!
My friends can already own Bountyhunters and Warships in their rank 4 Copperheads, so they DEFINITELY need to add new levels. Maybe even new ships, like more with explosive broadsides. (i.e, give the Warlord half-explosive broadsides and cannons)

And hunters are even easy in a rank nothing war frigate.

Great point! higher level enemy ships. A fleet of skeleton ships to destroy at once would be cool xD

Back