Event The 1st Ever Pirates Online Forums Olympic Games

Are you excited?!

• Total voters
Not many people own light sloops so to make it fair we don't want them to feel the need to delete a highly upgraded ship just to get the fastest one.

In svs they are unfair because they are so small and hard to drive- just trying to make the games as fair as possible.

In races they are unfair because they are small enough to be able to duck in and out of ships.

If you don't want to have to delete a ship then just pass on the event and participate in different ones.

You don't need to participate in ALL the events, but the person who wins the most will get 5000 gold via poker lone.

It's not stupid. People can know how to SvS without using a light sloop. The rules say no light sloops, so no light sloops. Just because you may not be able to keep up doesn't mean they should change the rules. I, for one, am fine. (Yet I have a war brig and I stink at sailing, and I'm not complaining, lol.) So, let's just all have fun and not worry about how "unfair" the rules may seem. Because, by saying we don't know how to SvS, it's basically saying someone who can sink a light sloop doesn't know how to SvS, which is DEFINITELY not true.

Alright so all submissions to participate are now closed. Thank you all for submitting your pirate name for this years games. :) :fight:

Participants:

Gastro, Level 50, Partners N Crime

Emily Lv 50. Black British Guard

John Yellowrat-Level 50-Dark Archive

Catherine Cristina Beth LVL 29 Ocean Gods Guild

Bill Mac Jones, Level 50, SHIVER

Dragonbulk Lvl 45 Guild: TSUNAMI

Good Luck to all! Remember the reward for having the most wins in the games is 5,000 gold! :)

Announcement: The Opening Ceremonies have been delayed until further notice. (I apologize for not being able to make it this evening to open the games.) If anyone can log on now at 8:07 p.m. Eastern Time however and meet up on Cortevos Ocean on the EITC Dock on Port Royal next to the Fishing NPC, then we may be able to get a POTCO Forums Olympic Games Screenshot of all Participants.

Alright so all submissions to participate are now closed. Thank you all for submitting your pirate name for this years games. :) :fight:

Participants:

Good Luck to all! Remember the reward for having the most wins in the games is 5,000 gold! :)

Announcement: The Opening Ceremonies have been delayed until further notice. (I apologize for not being able to make it this evening to open the games.) If anyone can log on now at 8:07 p.m. Eastern Time however and meet up on Cortevos Ocean on the EITC Dock on Port Royal next to the Fishing NPC, then we may be able to get a POTCO Forums Olympic Games Screenshot of all Participants.

Sorry I wasnt able to go to opening ceremoney because i was rly busy for the week

Participants:

For the evnt for today what ocean and what island?

Last edited by a moderator:
No mate it's fine I can add you. I have delayed the Forum Olympics until further notice though so I can add you. What weekdays would work for everyone if I were to set up a list of 3 or 4 days for the events to take place on? :fight: Tpang, make sure to read all rules and guidelines that have been posted a few posts ahead of this one and to enter your pirate name, current level, and guild.

Participants:

TPang

Back