The Battle for Padres del Fuego in Peril (03/22/13)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
jollys-march-padres.jpg

Jolly Roger's undead hordes continue marching mercilessly upon Padres del Fuego this month, sometimes staging multiple attacks in a single day. While brave Pirates have repelled many of these invasions, we have lost to Jolly's sheer numbers and infernal Curse more times than not.​
Each time Jolly Roger successfully breaches our barricades, his cursed grasp reaches deeper and deeper into the catacombs and lava gorges... and closer to what he so desperately seeks.​
"Seeks" but has not yet found, which means we still have a fighting chance.​
Band together and turn the tide, mates – defend Padres to the last Pirate, and
stop those undead cold!

Good job Potco, use a old picture to of Padres to make everyone feel nostalgic. That will definitely cheer up your few remaining customers. :mad:

Good job Potco, use a old picture to of Padres to make everyone feel nostalgic. That will definitely cheer up your few remaining customers. :mad:
Aye, I did notice that myself too. It does bring back memories of change in the seas, but at the same time, they may be giving us a teaser implying a change is coming. Or, It doesn't mean anything of the sort... but all my thoughts are positive during this "March on Padres."

That will definitely cheer up your few remaining customers. :mad:

Bart,
Sorry to say, but this is not the type of statement a News Reporter should be making. And by your statement, I am guessing that you no longer play, so therefore, I feel it is only right you should not be making statements like this and still be called a News Reporter of the game..
If I am wrong as far as your game status goes, then I still stand by my statement that a News Reporter should not be making such negative statements.

If the admins feel it be necessary to remove this post, I will understand.

Bart,
Sorry to say, but this is not the type of statement a News Reporter should be making. And by your statement, I am guessing that you no longer play, so therefore, I feel it is only right you should not be making statements like this and still be called a News Reporter of the game..
If I am wrong as far as your game status goes, then I still stand by my statement that a News Reporter should not be making such negative statements.

I am truely sorry if I have brought anyone down by my negative statment. I honestly try not to offend anyone,(Just here I deleted a statment that might offend some people). I am just voicing my opinion of Disney. Makes me very sad that Disney does not see POTCO's full potential and that is were the negativity comes from. Yes, I do not play the game anymore for many reasons. One of two reasons that I will share is that most of my friends have quit the game. Second reason is no updates and hackers, which relates to the first reason. There are many more but I will not talk of them because some of them are personal.

Again sorry if I offended anyone.

Bart,

There are a few Mods in the forums who dont play the game anyore and greeters etc.

lol!

On the Grog Blog, there is an individual whom made a "comment" on March 22, 2013 (5:13PM) and I have no doubt that this dude got hit on the head by some COCONUT falling from a tree, lol.
:facepalm:(OW! that had to 'hurt')
*It never hurts to remain "positive" though!!!

jollys-march-padres.jpg

Jolly Roger's undead hordes continue marching mercilessly upon Padres del Fuego this month, sometimes staging multiple attacks in a single day. While brave Pirates have repelled many of these invasions, we have lost to Jolly's sheer numbers and infernal Curse more times than not.​
Each time Jolly Roger successfully breaches our barricades, his cursed grasp reaches deeper and deeper into the catacombs and lava gorges... and closer to what he so desperately seeks.​
"Seeks" but has not yet found, which means we still have a fighting chance.​
Band together and turn the tide, mates – defend Padres to the last Pirate, and
stop those undead cold!
Interesting.

And yeah Old PDF but new sky. also this PDF looks like a revamped version of old PDF

Looks like the Mouse is up to its old tricks again.

Keep a weather eye out for any changes!!! If you see anything, post it quickly :)

On topic. Attack those skeletons, and defeat Roger!

I check the Grog blog every day with the hope of seeing a calling all testers announcement. That hope is empowered even more with the fact that my young son again sails these waters at his fathers side! So please Lord Mouse hear our combined prayer and bring back the regular update frequency of 2009-2010! Until then I will defend the sea lanes of Padres Del Fuego and the island itself from all attackers! If a new section of Padres is borne in these new violent attacks that rises from the ashes of the current invasions, this would be great news!

Back