The Brethren Court

Richard Cannonwalker

Notorious Pirate
calico-jack-rackhams-pirate-flag.jpg

Ahoy!
I'm Richard Cannonwalker, a pirate since I first joined POTCO in 2007. I've had one goal in mind since the time I joined: to free the Caribbean from the influence of those East India Trading Company scoundrels and allow piracy to thrive. Ever since day one, the EITC has been exerting their influence over the Caribbean, trying to squash piracy and put us all in jail. With each passing year, those representing the EITC seemed to become stronger and stronger, while those representing the cause of pirates seemed to dwindle and become almost apathetic. The EITC even became so strong that they even fancied themselves the leaders of empires! Well, to this I say: no more! This is why I've reformed the Brethren Court; to take back the Caribbean that belongs to us pirates!

What is the Brethren Court?
The Brethren Court (technically known as the Ninth Brethren Court) is a confederation of pirates that can be found all over the world, but primarily operate in the Caribbean. We're descended from the Brethren Courts from POTCO, which themselves were inspired from the Brethren Courts in the POTC movies; a "Fifth" Brethren Court (due to the first four already existing in POTC lineage) was formed on POTCO in 2010, and from there a Sixth, Seventh and Eighth (the latter of which was led by me) were formed as the ones before them faded away.
Much like our predecessors, this Brethren Court is a roleplaying group. This means that we'll be participating in roleplay with groups that roleplay as EITC. There's no question that we'll be kicking butts and taking names against NPCs with lots of looting and sailing activities, but we'll also be participating in SvS and PvP against those who roleplay as EITC.

Who's in the Brethren Court?
The Brethren Court is composed of the most dedicated pirates that can be found in the Seven Seas. As of the writing of this thread, we have 19 members and are growing with each passing day.

Is the Brethren Court recruiting?

Aye! We're always on the hunt for pirates eager to help drive the domineering East India Trading Company out of the Caribbean. If you're interested in joining you can respond to this thread, or you can message me or my second-in-command, @Lawrence_Ironhawk .

Fair winds, mates, and good luck travelling on the high seas!

Last edited:
Back