The Colonies

navy3001

Notorious Pirate
(this guild is for TLOPO)

i have deciced to create a Guild that spawn when the game is said and ready!

so..lets do this!

so here is what we shal talk about...

1. Ranks

2. how to rank up

3. Rules

4. bonus

lets start with 1!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Ranks

im unfromiler with how meny ranks you mat have...but if you can have as meny as you wish there here they are..

Rank 1. Ensign
Rank 2 Lieutenant
Rank 3 Lieutenant Commander
Rank 4 Commander
Rank 5 Captain
Rank 6 Rear Admiral Lower Half (only can get at a time of War)
Rank 7 Rear Admiral Upper Half (only can get at a time of War)
Rank 8 Fleet Admiral
Leader Rank (for me and who i feel is worthey)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#2 How to rank up!

so to rank up not much it needed just be active and willing to help out new members level up and stuff...AND defend our France allies when under attack! when a rank 3 or higher orders everyone to help defend France from an attack you MUST stop what your doing and defend it!

_________________________________________________________________________________

#3 RULES

Rule 1. treat people the way you want to be treated..meaning be nice to the people in the Guild

Rule 2. no hacking or glitching

Rule 3. be respectful to your higher rank officers
Rule 4. do not teleport without asking
___________________________________________________________________________________
#4 bonus

you will resave a free custom Guild banner to put in your account under that line...for get what it's called
tongue.png
all i need from you is a photo of your ship and pirate in-game

you can see the first verson of this on my account..and you see no ship cause i have no photos of my old one and it is not ingame yet

Last edited:
thanks! who would not want to make spain ships rage quit the spain team cause france is to well defended?

Back