Video The El Patron Challenge!

POTCOSlenderMan

Wanted Pirate
Hey, I'm Nate Moonwalker (POTCOSlenderMan on these forums). As a few in my guild may know, one of my personal goals in TLOPO was to solo El Patron and his Crew using nothing but the Lost Sword of El Patron. Today I have completed it although I had no way of recording it besides a single screenshot taken just before the battle ensued. After it ended, I got to thinking; "maybe this could be a challenge!" That is what this thread is about, this is the El Patron Challenge!
If you don't understand, this is a challenge in which you have to solo-fight El Patron and his crew using ONLY the Lost Sword of El Patron (meaning if you don't have this sword, you can't do it). You are free to use tonics and potions, but NO other weapons or help of any kind from other pirates at ALL, or the challenge is forfeit. Apart from those rules, you are free to fight however you please! To prove you did this challenge, record the fight from start to finish and post it here.
If you're curious about why I had this goal and began this challenge, I wanted to humiliate El Patron in the best way I could think of. The Rusty Sabre came to mind, but I figured it would be an even greater humiliation to cut him down with his own cutlass and nothing else.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-12-31_00-11-08.jpg
    screenshot_2017-12-31_00-11-08.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 99
Back