The Elders Scrolls Online

The elders scrolls online is currently in beta you can still sign up http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/beta the game will have a monthly fee of 15 dollars I"m sure its worth it though the game will be released in spring 2014 i have herd many of my pirate friends will be playing this game once it comes out so will i over 3million people sign up for beta and i was lucky to be choosen to play on test and the game is going to be awesome and here is a little game play video
so anyways see you in the world of the elders scrolls online :D

well then i guess i cant play it thats to much money for me

Yeah too expensive for me as well. Got two kids to take care of as well as a house and a hubby... oh and our Pug.

Yeah free to play games are my speed too, lol. I cant do those monthly payment games.

This is definitely an interesting game. Gl to you if you get it. Enjoy that test version too!!

Yeah too expensive for me as well. Got two kids to take care of as well as a house and a hubby... oh and our Pug.

Yeah free to play games are my speed too, lol. I cant do those monthly payment games.

This is definitely an interesting game. Gl to you if you get it. Enjoy that test version too!!

yeah it cost a fortune

From my searching $15 a month
I can't wait for this game to release.
Elder Scrolls nerd here:)

Last edited by a moderator:
just keep your fingers crossed 60 dollars and then 15 bucks a mont is ridiculous for that price I could afford 6 pirate 101 account memberships

This is the standard price for a real MMO. This isn't a kid based or family based MMO. This is the normal price for a successful MMO. I'm almost positive it will be $60 and 15 a month. It won't change.

This is the standard price for a real MMO. This isn't a kid based or family based MMO. This is the normal price for a successful MMO. I'm almost positive it will be $60 and 15 a month. It won't change.

thats very very ridiclous price

thats very very ridiclous pricesrsly 60 bucks then 15 bucks a month, just another game for those millionares...

thats very very ridiclous price

thats very very ridiclous pricesrsly 60 bucks then 15 bucks a month, just another game for those millionares...

I'm far from a millionare and I can afford to play 2 of these outrageous games. If you budge fine you won't have any problems. This isn't a terrible ammount to pay and you can certainly tell your paying for it because it works ten times better.

I'm far from a millionare and I can afford to play 2 of these outrageous games. If you budge fine you won't have any problems. This isn't a terrible ammount to pay and you can certainly tell your paying for it because it works ten times better.

in my opinion its just a big rip off.
The game looks really good, and the franchise has produced alot of great games, it may be worth it instead of 6 P101 Memberships.

ik oblivion is my favorite game ever

While ESO looks polished and shows promise, they're most likely going to regret not planning for a F2P option. I seriously doubt they'll make it longer than 6 months on subs alone.

While ESO looks polished and shows promise, they're most likely going to regret not planning for a F2P option. I seriously doubt they'll make it longer than 6 months on subs alone.

Yea. it's not like elder scrolls has over 20 million fans worldwide. No, that's impossible.
Also, a game like this would suck if there were the limitations of a free version. They have that so they can add content like the Thieves Guild, and dark Brotherhood. The amount of content is enough that I would pay $30 a month.

You might, but the majority of MMO players most likely won't. Having 20 million single-player console fans doesn't necessarily translate into 20 million MMO fans. A single-player game and an MMO are radically different animals. In fact, the prevailing attitudes I've encountered in Beta suggest disappointment with the result on both sides. Personally, I had fun with it but as an MMO, it feels a little lacking. There are several issues they would do well to address before launch but I doubt they will seeing as how we're less than a month out. TOR is a good example of the hubris that gaming companies can fall prey to when they assume one type of game will naturally bleed into another. It doesn't necessarily happen.

Back