The Flying Dutchman

Samuel Gower

Swashbuckler
One member stated this and I quote,"Honestly, it's ridiculous to me that Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman were never added to POTCO. I mean, he's the main villain in 2 of the movies. The Flying Dutchman should behave like the queen Anne's revenge, being a flagship that you can sink. Davy Jones would be the final boss. While I'm at this, why was Blackbeard never made the boss on the queen Anne's revenge? That literally makes so sense. POTCO
also messed up with their islands. They should have added Isla de Meurta and Cannibal Island at LEAST. Like when you make a game based on a movie, you should try to add as many movie features as you possibly can. "
And I agree with them if the Queens Anne Revenge is one of the flagships that us players can sink then I personally think the Flying Dutchman should be included in the game, it should be one of the flagships that we should sink! :pirate ship:

Sound like some good suggestions for after-game-completion consideration by our wonderful devs.

It would be nice for us to finally get the Kraken we were lead on to believe was coming in POTCO as well.

Honestly, it's ridiculous to me that Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman were never added to POTCO. I mean, he's the main villain in 2 of the movies. The Flying Dutchman should behave like the queen Anne's revenge, being a flagship that you can sink. Davy Jones would be the final boss. While I'm at this, why was Blackbeard never made the boss on the queen Anne's revenge? That literally makes so sense. POTCO
also messed up with their islands. They should have added Isla de Meurta and Cannibal Island at LEAST. Like when you make a game based on a movie, you should try to add as many movie features as you possibly can.

Lol wow, sorry for the rant, but you get my point. POTCO could have been so much better if they had based updates around the movies more.

LOL :p

But I totally agree, they should do this afger the game is fully released :p

Back