The Forsaken Shallows

Joey

Swashbuckler
For those who are unaware, a blocked off cave has been added in the the Thrall Room within the Cursed Caverns in Isla Tormentacalled the Forsaken Shallows. I have a question or two. Of course, I can’t ask for anything too specific. But, I was wondering if this was coming with Isla Escondida or before it? It was revealed in a forum post that there would be “something” before Isla Escondida, and perhaps this is it? Maybe it leads into it. Either way, I feel all this sweet sweet new content slowly getting closer. Seriously, thank you so much development and story teams! And all the other ones too!

I'm pretty sure the cave leads to davy jones and will come out before the new island.

It’d be cool if the secret power within Isla Escondida ends up getting stolen by Davy Jones’ Henchman to fix the Flying Dutchman and we go to the Forsaken Shallows. Maybe in an emd scenario, there could be a Black Pearl vs. Flying Dutchman battle. But that’s very unlikely. I anticipate it the same amount no matter what.

I'm pretty sure this is a test of some of the things that are planned for Isla Escondida on a smaller scale, much like Hollowed Woods. I think it's logical that it would have something to do with Davy Jones, the Flying Dutchman, and/or the Kraken somehow but that's just a guess.

Back