The Guild Vortex.....

Ben Seashot

Swashbuckler
Hi everybody my name is Ben Seashot, and today I want to ask a few ?'s to the community feel free to shoot my a message or reply to this post. First of all I want to say sorry to my guild VORTEX for being salty, annoying, and leaving for the last 3 weeks or so of POTCO. If any former VORTEX members read this I feel VERY bad about being such an idiot. PLEASE if any of you know if the guild VORTEX switched to a different game shoot me a message and I will be VERY GRATEFUL. If you know, and don't tell me that is fine.
P.S. I DON'T WANT TO JOIN AGAIN IM IN PEACE KEEPERS SORRY
Best of luck to you people - Ben Seashot

Last edited:
Yah, Ben one of my pirates was in Vortex. I kind of remember that. The Guild Master tug of war thing yes? Hey, you know it was tward the end of the game and there was a lot of things like that going on in other guilds too. TLOPO hopefully, will give us all a chance to re-live all of what we loved about the game.

Hi Ben, Long time....I'm not sure where most are playing now. There are 6 of us I know of tried, several different pirate games, and none compared, so, we have all been hanging in Second Life for the last few years.. and Sea Legs, not sure what ya meant with the tug of war thing...but Mick and I swapped roles a couple times because he had to be away, then toward the end, he said just stay put. Anyway, hope everyone has been well and found something exciting to do......Best to all....Kate

I remember being in this guild. I was one of the veterans before the game shut down. I also remember Mischief being a great leader. I remember this guild being my life, my everything. Since I heard Vortex was around on TLOPO I wanted to get back in with them so much. I did everything i could to find someone to invite me. Sadly, I had no luck. If you are an officer, veteran, or the GM pls invite me back, if i cnat i will be your friend. My name is William Goldhawk, and I spend a lot of time sailing on the oceans Andaba and Abassa. If not there one of the main islands or Tormenta Cursed Caverns.

Back