The Heart of Padres del Fuego 3/28/13

Here are the stats:
Heart of Padres.PNG

I am really thinking this points to the end of the game. MY opinion of course. But why else give away a sword like this?

My thought: To either make sure every one got a legendary before it ends.

OR, OR (to go in an opposite direction)

To draw in more folks now that they dont have to loot for anything. They can just use the code. Maybe that does bring in more people. (shrugs)

We'll see.

Just happy it was a great sword.

I bet the stats on this weapon are gonna be horrible like all other redeemable weapons...
I think, there is one (1) word in the English language I truly "hate;" That word is: CONTENTMENT! :mad:

Now, I do not pretend to know what Contentment at all means, but I think in it's truest form it means freedom; freedom to relieve ourselves of the need (and want) of something we so desperately want. Below are a few quotes I have found today and to which I am trying to accept in light of all things POTCO. (Note: These are not easy at all to accept. But yeah, I really 'hate' contentment, lol).:rolleyes:

Inventory:

"Four be the things I am wiser to know:
Idleness, sorrow, a friend, and a foe.
Four be the things I'd been better without:
Love, curiosity, freckles, and doubt.
Three be the things I shall never attain:
Envy, content, and sufficient champagne.
Three be the things I shall have till I die:
Laughter and hope and a sock in the eye.”
- Dorothy Parker, "The Complete Poems of Dorothy Parker"

“You say, 'If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.' You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled.”
- Charles H. Spurgeon

“Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness.”
- Pear S. Buck

“Some men fish all their lives without knowing it is not really the fish they are after.”
- Henry David Thoreau

I bet the stats on this weapon are gonna be horrible like all other redeemable weapons...

Aye lad this sword has horrible stats!

- facepalm -

Want to know the best part of this sword? My young sons face was as bright as the sun when he saw it in his inventory! He is happy as a giant clam!

not to mention how many are going to purchase unlimited to use it? Lots me thinks. A shot in the arm for slipping cash flow.

..........and it may be the beginning of new stuff!

either way my son is happy, so is his proud Pirate Dad!

Back