The Hunger Games

hungergamescountdown.gif

Ugh -_- going to a friends swim meet so not seeing it today -_-[yes I realize I put two -_- now it's three :p]

I didn't read the written version, I'd take it if ppl say the written version is better. But to me, the movie is awesome! I can't imagine they could make a sequel to beat that, but if they do, I'm looking forward to watching it. :)

I didn't read the written version, I'd take it if ppl say the written version is better. But to me, the movie is awesome! I can't imagine they could make a sequel to beat that, but if they do, I'm looking forward to watching it. :)
People usually like books better because they have more information

Jade the sequel will be the best for it has FINNICK!!! Personally out of all the book series I ever read the Hunger Games had one of the best second books for a series. Most series have really boring transition books from the first to the second explain who their world is changing, but Catching Fire made it look amazing and kept you going. The second movie will be the best of them all that their will for it will keep viewers on their edge and waiting to see what is coming next just as the book did (and it has Finnick Odair). I could seriously go on for hours about these books since I'm an original fan who's fallowed the series since the first book, so I know all.

Jade the sequel will be the best for it has FINNICK!!! Personally out of all the book series I ever read the Hunger Games had one of the best second books for a series. Most series have really boring transition books from the first to the second explain who their world is changing, but Catching Fire made it look amazing and kept you going. The second movie will be the best of them all that their will for it will keep viewers on their edge and waiting to see what is coming next just as the book did (and it has Finnick Odair). I could seriously go on for hours about these books since I'm an original fan who's fallowed the series since the first book, so I know all.
Finnick Odair FTW!

As of right now the movies has made $214.25 million total world wide.
Here is the link to the recording of total's that's updating for opening week tracking the movies success.

Back