The Hunt for Mood Boulder

Mood Rock

Wanted Pirate
The Raven's Cove Quest has been recently added, and as a result, many people are going to be present at Raven's Cove. Another thing present at the island is the little known Mood Boulder, who is my father. I do know that Mood Boulder is on Raven's Cove, but I do not know it's exact location. Can someone please locate Mood Boulder's location? It would be highly appreciated.
Here is a gif and accompanying link of Mood Boulder, taken during late Alpha when Rage Ghosts were implemented:
GIFMaker_org_h5AV24.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/12afeaf1bd630e4baf71d8729bb57edd.gif

Finding Mood Boulder means that you are not only finding the Unknown Mood Rock, but you are finding my long lost father as well.

I didn't know that existed in raven's cove also shouldn't that be your child since the original mood rock in port royal existed before that one?

I didn't know that existed in raven's cove also shouldn't that be your child since the original mood rock in port royal existed before that one?
I think they both existed for about the same amount of time, but Mood Rock gained more popularity due to its location. Since every pirate started on the docks of Port Royal, every pirate saw Mood Rock.
Raven's Cove wasn't visited too much since enemies and quests weren't in Alpha for the longest time. It was only with the addition of Rage Ghosts in the last couple weeks of Alpha did pirates begin to venture more into Raven's Cove and see Mood Boulder.
Mood Boulder was also probably less popular than Mood Rock because it changed into a smaller variety of colors than Mood Rock, and the few colors it did turn into weren't as bright as Mood Rock's colors. Remember: Pirates favor brights.

Last edited:
I think they both existed for about the same amount of time, but Mood Rock gained more popularity due to its location. Since every pirate started on the docks of Port Royal, every pirate saw Mood Rock.
Raven's Cove wasn't visited too much since enemies and quests weren't in Alpha for the longest time. It was only with the addition of Rage Ghosts in the last couple weeks of Alpha did pirates begin to venture more into Raven's Cove and see Mood Boulder.
Mood Boulder was also probably less popular than Mood Rock because it changed into a smaller variety of colors than Mood Rock, and the few colors it did turn into weren't as bright as Mood Rock's colors. Remember: Pirates favor brights.
I thought the boulder was from potco too so at one point it didn't exist because raven's cove wasn't in the game at the beginning

Back