Glitch The launcher keeps telling me i'm logging on from a different location

Simon Daggerhawk

Wanted Pirate
It seems every time I try to log on, the launcher thinks I'm logging on from a different location, even though I never differ my location.

It is a minor annoyance, I can quickly just go to my email and press the link, but it will probably be an annoying new step in my routine.

This has happened to me a few times recently. It's quite vexing since I haven't gone anywhere different and yet it claims to have added the location.

I'm sure the developers are looking into it and hopefully have it fixed eventually. I myself have had the same problem and it is quite frustrating to have to do that every time.

I have this problem as well. My IP has not changed, I am not using a different computer (though being on the same network it would still have the same external IP), The location is wrong but Im assuming it pulls that from the DNS information on the IP. Every day I have to re-authorize my location. And when I look at my authorized locations there is just the 1 there

I kept having this problem as well until the launcher sent me an email.
upload_2017-11-8_23-33-46.jpeg

I clicked the link in that email and it took me to the login page. I logged in and no longer had any issues ever since. If you do not log in to that page after clicking the email link, the issue will continue. I wanted to make sure it got the right location so I went to my account info here and clicked security. It's specifically in the section labelled Toggle Arrrmor and Trusted Locations.
upload_2017-11-8_23-27-24.jpeg

I am logged into the site... It doesn't even really show a location. It's added the "same location" four times in the past six days (last Thursday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) despite me logging in from my home each of those times.

Back