The Legend of: Pirates Online Announcement Tomorrow

whats a good upload D:
4483083063.png

It's only a good upload when it's higher than your download.

We recorded about a 30-40 minute long video, I do not know the exact number, with that being said it is a very large video to upload. I recorded it Friday and uploaded it to Johnny via mediafire/mega for him to edit. My upload speed is .3 mbps(pukes). Only today did I get all of the files up for him to edit. Now we're waiting on the editing/posting. The video will be out very soon, but it might be at like 3:00AM with upload speeds permitting.

I apologize for my cruddy internet. It really shockingly is the best we can get in my area.

We recorded about a 30-40 minute long video, I do not know the exact number, with that being said it is a very large video to upload. I recorded it Friday and uploaded it to Johnny via mediafire/mega for him to edit. My upload speed is .3 mbps(pukes). Only today did I get all of the files up for him to edit. Now we're waiting on the editing/posting. The video will be out very soon, but it might be at like 3:00AM with upload speeds permitting.

I apologize for my cruddy internet. It really shockingly is the best we can get in my area.
3AM? Well, we failed. Guess it'll be tomorrow then.

Back