The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
I love the Legend Of Zelda! I have really only played bits of the old games - The Legend Of Zelda - The Adventures of Link - A Link to the Past , and I have fully finished and LOVE the Windwaker and Breath Of The Wild. Anyway I was thinking of getting Ocarina of Time since its said to have been so good! Is this game worth it? If anyone here has played it I'd appreciate if you would answer the following questions about Ocarina of Time:
1. Is it scary?
2. Is it long?
3. Is it hard?
4. Is it overall worth it?
5. (OPTIONAL) What Zelda games have you played? :)

I've played it. first LoZ game I've ever fully completed. I played the 3ds remake of the game. I didn't think it was scary nor did I think it was too hard. As for length, I was at it for a bit. seemed to be a good length to me. I think OOT is worth it.

As for the games I've played, albeit not completely, LoZ 1, LoZ 2, the Oracle games for Gameboy Color, Minish cap for GBA, wind waker for Gamecube, Twilight Princess for Gamecube and Wii. I'm sure I've missed a few but yeah. Love the series (though zelda 2... *shudder* doubt anyone truly loved that one)

Yeah I was hoping it was kinda long and difficult. The second time I fully completed windwaker I got all the hearts and did everything and didn't die once so... On the other hand Botw is EXTREMELY hard I die almost every 5m but its totally worth it.

I went ahead and bought the game. The beginning was really long and boring though. I'm hoping it gets more interesting after a while , like the other games. The controls are REALLY hard.

Back