The Muertos Moon Strikes Soon 10/12/11

Cheating is never good mate... :fight: It be even against "the code"
But we're piiirraattteess!!! We're SUPPOSED to cheat! Because cheating, (slowly sneaking up behind John to steal his Behemoth) is the way that pirates (gets a grasp on it) win battles, especially against (pulls it out of his inventory) against undead slime, and navy scum.

:O OMG!! Just now!
omg....!!.png

But we're piiirraattteess!!! We're SUPPOSED to cheat! Because cheating, (slowly sneaking up behind John to steal his Behemoth) is the way that pirates (gets a grasp on it) win battles, especially against (pulls it out of his inventory) against undead slime, and navy scum.
...That was my fake Behemoth. *Behemoth blows up in Richard's hand*

I know but it's against "disney's code".

Even tho id prefer to jump all these ppl down, Ill rather stick to flying glitch + Sacred musket MUHAHA

I left test the other day to participate in a moon event. Well lets say my experience was ruined by an entire guild of swift foot glitchers. This glitch should be fixed ASAP. Disney should ip ban all who use it, and other glitches of this nature. Until these are fixed I do not plan on doing PvP with strangers. I will also not enjoy the "Moon". This saddens me a lot. I looked forward to this since last year.

Great job ruining the game for those of us who choose to follow the code. Leave this game and go back to cheating at ye console games harming no one else!

O_O apparently it's possible to become undead in tormenta lol

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-10-22_13-52-08.jpg
    screenshot_2011-10-22_13-52-08.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 24
  • screenshot_2011-10-22_14-00-06.jpg
    screenshot_2011-10-22_14-00-06.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 44
Back