The Myst Join Today!

Silent Warrior

Wanted Pirate
The Myst is looking for new members! Their is NO special requirements such as: Level, Unlimited or limited, or anything else! Everyone can join! The Myst isnt just a guild on pirates it is part of my Corp. line up as well! The Myst is a great guild and has the history of a lifetime! You see The Myst was a guild that one of my pirates held. As soon as disney added the step down feature in guilds. I decided to re do the guild! Kicking out everyone (they all were people who quit the game) So now for the last few months we have been only accepting 25 people but now we are expanding! Everyone is started out as a veteran, then after we see greatness you will be promoted! We don't just want you in our guild, we need you in it! Be a notorious pirate in a notorious guild! Just a few simple guidelines of rules! One: No swearing, Two: No Online Dating unless you already know each other in real life. Three: if is against pirate online rules or pirate forums rules it is against our rules as well (within reason) I am online ALOT! Later today i will be in Padres Del Fuego on Lempona Server at 5:00 Central US Time Zone Accepting new members! See you then!

-Silent GM of The Myst

Back