The new legendaries!

We already just had a round of cursed and there's only two non-cursed weapons in the game.

We need more normals to even things out!
Too many cursed legendaries. I wanna see more normal swords compete

Just as a reminder, these new 4 legendary weapons are not advertised as cursed.
Something along the lines:

Heart1.png
Barbossa_s_Fury.png

Last edited:
Pretty certain that the new weapons are not cursed. In my mind the clues point to 4 bosses that are not on Menta or Raven's Cove. This would seem obvious as since the opening of the RC quest all looting pressure has been on Isla Torments and Rave's Cove and there has been talk of fixing this.

We already just had a round of cursed and there's only two non-cursed weapons in the game.

We need more normals to even things out!
What are we evening out? Was there like a complete even match of everything in the original potco? What standard are we using for all these ideas? Just wondering.

Here are some non-cursed legendaries that were meant to be in the original Potco but were never released, the new legendaries MAY be inspired by these. Credit to @Bart Gunshot for the screenshots.

View attachment 107861View attachment 107862View attachment 107863View attachment 107864View attachment 107865View attachment 107866
It's just me, but I feel ALL legendary weapons should start at 100 damage and 30 level item. Then play with the buffs from there.

As I think having a legendary with a 26 damage and 12 level is no different than normal.

I always felt all the work and time needed to get a legendary, should make that legendary instantly special and more powerful than anything else.
You still will not be able to one shot any boss with that start point. I don't care about bragging rights, I want a real weapon that does real damage in a reasonable amount of time. Many legendaries do not address my contentions.

It's just me, but I feel ALL legendary weapons should start at 100 damage and 30 level item. Then play with the buffs from there.

As I think having a legendary with a 26 damage and 12 level is no different than normal.

I always felt all the work and time needed to get a legendary, should make that legendary instantly special and more powerful than anything else.
You still will not be able to one shot any boss with that start point. I don't care about bragging rights, I want a real weapon that does real damage in a reasonable amount of time. Many legendaries do not address my contentions.
I 100% agree with you.

It's not just you and I agree with most of what you say but strongly disagree with the premise that legendary weapons should start with attack 100. It's certainly possible to come up with stats that make a weapon powerful enough to be a match for existing legends with less than 100 and I'm a bit discouraged by the seeming arms race that has developed with more and more powerful weapons being introduced to the game at an alarming rate. It is possible that this is part of the plan for the upcoming expansion of Isla Escondida and so justified but if so I wish the developers would say so.

No more swords lol there are other weapons that need attention too!! I see 3 possible new legendary guns, and hopefully since sailing items have mostly been fix.. the 4th legendary is a ram or chart/globe thingy (even though I dont like sailing). Maybe new swords later on...

I want to see if all this skeleton boss craze has anything to do with the "Battle of the Blades" post on the TLOPO website.

everything points to ravens in that post so im interested to see if they are even connected

No more swords lol there are other weapons that need attention too!! I see 3 possible new legendary guns, and hopefully since sailing items have mostly been fix.. the 4th legendary is a ram or chart/globe thingy (even though I dont like sailing). Maybe new swords later on...
What do you mean you don't like sailing!!! Joking aside, I expect that there will not be any rams or navigation tools in the 4 because the clues seem to point to 4 land bosses. Would be nice to have guns, daggers, dolls, and staves in legendary form.

I see 3 possible new legendary guns, and hopefully since sailing items have mostly been fix.. the 4th legendary is a ram or chart/globe thingy (even though I dont like sailing). Maybe new swords later on...

Joking aside, I expect that there will not be any rams or navigation tools in the 4 because the clues seem to point to 4 land bosses.

And because they are referred to as weapons :p

No, because there is a new boss and 3 old bosses that they say they fixed a custom loot bug on. Though you are correct that sailing items are not weapons.
Well i was just saying there wont be any sailing tools because they were referred to as weapons.

But im curious as to this new boss that you are referring to

Well i was just saying there wont be any sailing tools because they were referred to as weapons.

"A new huge alligator boss name has been added" it is possible that I've misinterpreted this and that it is for a random/roving boss.

"A new huge alligator boss name has been added" it is possible that I've misinterpreted this and that it is for a random/roving boss.

I think they just added a new name to the rotation? Not necessarily a new boss/miniboss like with the updates to the Tormenta enemies and RC enemies.

Back