Suggestion The Official Tattoo Suggestion Thread

Guild themed tattoos would be cool. If there were a way to make the initials of your guild available from tattoo parlors in a number of styles, I think a lot of people would go for that.

Very raw photoshop sketches. Color is incomplete. The idea is there, though!
skulltlopotat.png
tatonarm1.png

Is there anyone here who would lend their sketching talents to make my tattoo idea look better?

I have a alt called Pinkie Monkie and I would love to be able to get a monkey tattoo idea out if it might be added into the game (after all Barbosa has a monkey and they were popular amongst pirates).
It was suggested I draw my idea and post it here but I haven't drawn anything in about 10 years and am ashamed to present it as it don't look good lol. I even have an idea for a second one but can't even begin to draw it right.

Something I'd like to see is more feminine chest and tattoos. I love that Tortuga has some arm ones (I have the bluebird and the kitten ones already), but the chest and face tattoos that are currently available aren't really my style. Just because lady pirates be weilding cutlasses at the undead doesn't mean ye can't indulge in something pretty every now and again.

Something I'd like to see is more feminine chest and tattoos. I love that Tortuga has some arm ones (I have the bluebird and the kitten ones already), but the chest and face tattoos that are currently available aren't really my style. Just because lady pirates be weilding cutlasses at the undead doesn't mean ye can't indulge in something pretty every now and again.

Don't worry, I gotchu ;) @ethan and I worked on these, idk how good they are, but here's an idea:

GirlChestTattoo.png
Collarbone_Tattoo.png

Don't worry, I gotchu ;) @ethan and I worked on these, idk how good they are, but here's an idea:

View attachment 106343 View attachment 106344

Hey hey lilith! :D
I really love your design ideas, and I do think you are super-talented!!
Can't wait to wear one of these cool collarbone tattoos in game sooon for female pirates!!
Keep up the good work!! :)

Is there anyone here who would lend their sketching talents to make my tattoo idea look better?

I have a alt called Pinkie Monkie and I would love to be able to get a monkey tattoo idea out if it might be added into the game (after all Barbosa has a monkey and they were popular amongst pirates).
It was suggested I draw my idea and post it here but I haven't drawn anything in about 10 years and am ashamed to present it as it don't look good lol. I even have an idea for a second one but can't even begin to draw it right.

Hello there, Luna!
I have something special for you, inspired by your requested Pinkie Monkie Monkey Tattoo.
(I really like the name Pinkie Monkie, so well made <3 )
I am not sure if you are going to like this one, but hopefully it gives you some ideas on how to sketch out your work gradually ~~ :)

Since it's Pinkie Monkie, we do have a truly Pink Monkey Tattoo right over here!
Here it is, enjoy!

PinkieMonkieTattooIdea.png

P/s: I have another Monkey Tattoo Idea which involves drinking,
I don't know will it be allowed in game,
so I posted it right here instead.
Feel free to click the link and have a look,
and tell me if you like about it :)

Lots of Loves
<3<3<3

Hey hey lilith! :D
I really love your design ideas, and I do think you are super-talented!!
Can't wait to wear one of these cool collarbone tattoos in game sooon for female pirates!!
Keep up the good work!! :)

Thank you so so much! I couldn't have done all of those without the support of my friends though. You are so much more talented than I am haha! very well done!

Hey, everyone.

Loving the current designs we've seen. Just wanted to make things clear.

Please do not submit any image that is not your own original work. We cannot use designs that are direct copies, or even imitations of other imagery. That is copyright infringement. We do not want to use someone else's work without their express permission. Designs that are traced, recolored, or modified by yourself still do not qualify. We cannot use them in any way.

Any art submitted here that is found to be plagiarized will not be added to the game, even if it fits our previous specifications.

Thanks for your understanding.

Why not just cover your whole face in tats? Pvp ones looks like someone went to town with a sharpie while you were sleeping, anyways. (details dont show up for other players just looking head on..). Do arm sleeves, etc. cover up everything lol xD

Hey, everyone.

Loving the current designs we've seen. Just wanted to make things clear.

Please do not submit any image that is not your own original work. We cannot use designs that are direct copies, or even imitations of other imagery. That is copyright infringement. We do not want to use someone else's work without their express permission. Designs that are traced, recolored, or modified by yourself still do not qualify. We cannot use them in any way.

Any art submitted here that is found to be plagiarized will not be added to the game, even if it fits our previous specifications.

Thanks for your understanding.

Fret not, I do take note of the copyright issues. :)

It's inevitable for me to look for some photos for references whenever I start my designs,
such as how to draw monkey, snake, and so on.

However at the same time, I'd stick to my own inspiration and idea,
keeping my work original as possible,
so that my design turns out unique and sole. (which means it's uniquely ugly everytime, lol.)

##########

Here is my another tattoo design!
The theme is Unicorn & Snakes. <3

This is actually sort of a collaboration of me and my niece.
We both think of an animal each and combine them together as design theme.
This cute little girl wanted a unicorn, as for me, I would like to try snake theme.

It's pretty challenging for me to put these two animals together, lol.
Yet, I am happy to give it a try.
I am curious to see how it would turn out in the end.

So here is the result. I think it's very cool.

By the way, color suggestions were given by my niece. (Tried my best to draw an evil red unicorn, lol.)

Hope you guys like it!

UnicornSnakesADOS.png

In my opinion, this tattoo is easily adapted by male pirates.
As for female pirates, I have a concept on how to wear this cool tattoo, with a cool outfit I designed,
which seems a wee bit exposed to the game, maybe.

So I posted it here instead.
Feel free to click the link above and have a look. :D
Lots of loves!<3<3<3

I wanted to post up this design that I used as what was going to be a guild icon but never happened. I think the idea of this being a chest tattoo for the girls, and maybe a chest tattoo for the guys as well but leaning more toward one of the corners rather than taking up the entire chest would fit the style well.

429970cfc989842ba764a8f182554eee.png

Back