Suggestion The Official Whitelist Suggestion Thread

( all of this )

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!
But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."
Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Talos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!
And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!
The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!
Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?
And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!
So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine!
For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!
Terrible and powerful Talos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!
And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Talos, not as god, but as man!
Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Talos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!

( all of this )

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!
But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."
Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Talos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!
And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!
The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!
Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?
And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!
So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine!
For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!
Terrible and powerful Talos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!
And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Talos, not as god, but as man!
Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Talos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!
You're supposed to suggest only the words that are not currently whitelisted. ;)

Suggested Words:
Elven
Heimskr
Stormcrown
Talos
Tamriel
Thalmor
Unassailable
Unerring
Whiterun

Last edited:
Bounced against v1.13.0 and above

subjectively
subterfuges
subpar
submittal
submittals
subservience
substantive
substantiates
submiss
subjugation
suboptimal
substitution
subsume
subsumes
subsumed
subsuming
submissively
subrogation
subscript
subcontractor
subordination
substantiation

transcendentally
transcendentalism
transect
transects
transected
transecting
transposes
transposed
transposing
transactional
transversal
transmitter
transformational
transformations
transitional
transmutation
transplantation

panted
panting
panhandle
panhandles
panhandled
panhandling
panelist
panelists

precludes
precluded
precluding
precursors
preemptively

misspeak
misrepresentation
misconstrues
misconstruing
misgiving
miscommunications
mise
missus

affectively
affordably
affluenza
affixes
afts
affiliations
afflicting
affiliating
affronting
affordability
aftershock
afeard
aftercare
affixing
afterglow
affability
aftertaste

veined
grimed
plash

Last edited:
The abbreviation: LOTR
Frodo
Samwise
Gamgee
Pippin
Aragorn
Boromir
Faramir
Legolas
Gimli
Gandalf
Sauron
Saruman
Elrond
Arwen
Eowyn
Gollum
Smeagol
Thranduil
Thorin
Bilbo
Baggins
Kili
Fili
Ori
Nori
Dori
Gloin
Bombur
Bofur
Smaug
Azog
Bolg
Erebor
Hobbiton
Rivendell
Imladris
Tirith (Minus Tirith)
Gondor
Rohan
Edoras
Moria
Mirkwood
Isengard
Rohirrim
Dunland
Shilob
Mordor
Arda
Harad
Haradrim
Rhun
Mumakil
Oliphaunt
Bombadil
Shadowfax
Eorl
Valar
Maiar
Eru Iluvatar
Numenor
Morgoth
Balrog

Bounced against v1.13.00 and above

mannerisms
mano
manageably
mandrake
mandrakes
mangos
manacled
manacling
manikins
mandible
mandibles

compilations
cometh
compatibly
complicit
complicity
compunctions
comparably
compassionately
comradery
comports
comported
comporting
commentaries
complacently
composites
compendium

translational
transactional
transceiver
transatlantic

nonjudgmental
noncompliance
nonessentially
nonbelievers
nontraditional
nonspecific
nonhuman
nonesuch
nonexempt
nonstop
nonfat
nonrefundable
nonconformity
nonstick
nontrivial
nonstarter
nondisclosure
nonstandard
nonconformance
nonverbal
nonprofit
nonexistent
nonconforming
nonliving

atheists
grist
checklists
apologists
chauvinists
nonconformists
deist
gist
schist
joist
joists
masochist
masochists
realists
cist
cists
abolitionist
abolitionists
anarchists
elitists
jurist
jurists
sadist
sadists
stylists

chassis
chiseling
chronically
chaff
chevron
chamfer
chit
chits

paraphrase
parsimony
parable
parables

belligerently
beneficially
bellwethers
befalls
berm
berms
besets
beleaguered

bijou
bisect
bisects
bisected
bisecting
biodegradable
biennial
biome
biography
bipartisan
biases
biasing
biannual
bibliography

Could we please include in the Whitelist every new name that the TLOPO Staff registers in the game. You know when you can select a custom name for yourself and they have to approve it?

Please any name that gets approved automatically add it to the Whitelist as often enough we cannot call our friends with their names, and its tiresome to come and post every individual name here in this thread. Makes more sense for it to happen automatically :)

Could we please include in the Whitelist every new name that the TLOPO Staff registers in the game. You know when you can select a custom name for yourself and they have to approve it?

Please any name that gets approved automatically add it to the Whitelist as often enough we cannot call our friends with their names, and its tiresome to come and post every individual name here in this thread. Makes more sense for it to happen automatically :)

This has been requested quite a bit in the past. This is one staff member's response:
This is an excellent idea - however it is not feasible.

Currently, all words are manually added to the WhiteList. Adding every new pirate name one by one would be quite exhaustive since we now have over 25,000 users. If we set it up to be automatic, the list would grow exponentially with no way to filter names no-longer-in-use without manually checking all 25,000+ accounts.

We are more than happy to add your pirate name - just request it here.

I remember reading another staff response in which they said that another reason for not automatically adding names to the whitelist is that if they accidentally approve a name that does not follow their guidelines, they do not want it to get whitelisted--meaning that the word has to be checked twice before it will make it on the whitelist (once when it is requested ingame and once when it is requested to be added to the whitelist).

Just had a moment in game where respects were needed to be paid. I propose you add the letter "f" to the whitelist so that we can pay respects when needed.

F

Back