Event The Pirates Forums Best of 2011

Due to an internet issue which made us a day and a half behind schedule the Pirates Forums Best of 2011 will be postponed until December 26th, 2011.

I just want to say we had a bunch of members who were perfect for some of the awards but our one and only requirement is you must've been a site member for 6 months minimum.

There's always next year :woot: if all goes well. When I planned the Best of 2011 my intention was to make this into an annual event.

Part of the reason I might postpone it until the 28th is because some people will be leaving on the 23rd for x-mas celebrations.

I apologize for this but the Pirates Forums Best of 2011 Event will be postponed until the 28th. We made this idea assuming we had enough time but realistically we need a little more time. We have a bunch of people trying to do Christmas stuff with their families as well as work with this event. The new date is the 28th of December and I promise it will not be postponed any longer than that and I give my word that it won't be postponed any longer than that.

I apologize for this but the Pirates Forums Best of 2011 Event will be postponed until the 28th. We made this idea assuming we had enough time but realistically we need a little more time. We have a bunch of people trying to do Christmas stuff with their families as well as work with this event. The new date is the 28th of December and I promise it will not be postponed any longer than that and I give my word that it won't be postponed any longer than that.
Thanks for the heads up!

If anyone has any song ideas for any of the categories please feel free to let me know. I plan to play a small portion of a song before every category and don't plan on using any of the same songs. Looking for more current songs.

Back