The Silent home of unrest

It was a crispy cool morning as Kat & Jen got their bikes. They are both sister's Jen being the eldest @ 14 & Kat was only 10. So every Saturday morning they would go out on an adventure to have fun & explore. So off they went giggling and smiling. Until they slowed down, it was the old empty spooky mansion. All of sudden they heard a scream both girls pedaled their bikes as fast as they could and never went back. They still say you can hear those screams in the distance.... Irish Rose Patches ~

It was a crispy cool morning as Kat & Jen got their bikes. They are both sister's Jen being the eldest @ 14 & Kat was only 10. So every Saturday morning they would go out on an adventure to have fun & explore. So off they went giggling and smiling. Until they slowed down, it was the old empty spooky mansion. All of sudden they heard a scream both girls pedaled their bikes as fast as they could and never went back. They still say you can hear those screams in the distance.... Irish Rose Patches ~

I love the crispy, cool morning part, really I do. I could totally see that being in a book , I really like the idea, my imagination is picturing it.. You described the scene very well. Was that by chance a sneek peek at a much bigger work, you might be working on?

I love the crispy, cool morning part, really I do. I could totally see that being in a book , I really like the idea, my imagination is picturing it.. You described the scene very well. Was that by chance a sneek peek at a much bigger work, you might be working on?
It just might be , but right now everything is under wraps Thank you for your commentsShare Gif: http://cdn.gif4fun.com/web/gifs/G4v_U2iY5EsuzKpM8XsIE9tZkfeNZuEE/200w.gif. enjoy!!!!! Irish ~

Back