The Story of Martin the Worrior

What did you think of it so far?

• Keep them coming!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Very good! I'll be keeping a eye on when the next is coming!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alright.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • eh.. No thanks

• GET OUT!

• Total voters
Chapter 1: The Start: The dark forbidding trees, hung over a dead, forgotten floor, only two lives were in these woods, a bright, glowing-golden bird, and a man, dressed in black armor. The bird was flying overhead, looking for it's master, the man, feeling the earth for signs of the moster he was looking for, Then he stood up, and sent what looked to be a knife into the sky, it lit it up. The bird sees the light and dives for it out of the sky; As the bird landed on the arm of the man, he said "Well, it seems we will need help if we are to find the beast, what do you say Phoenix?" (and Phoenix, it it is) repied with a sound that one can not put down in words, one would need to hear if with there own ears.
"Hmm.. Guess we should head home" And with those words, he went up the tallest tree there was, and jumped, black wings came from his armor and they flew side-by-side on the wind. Once they got back to there home-base, the man called forth his fellows and said in a tone so low, yet everyone heared it "The hunters are making there move, let's move" and they were off, flying up so high into the sky, they looked like 20 or so small black dots in the sky.

Chapter two: The Phoenix's flame: Once Martin and his fellow Elites got to the Black Trees, The Phoenix flew up once more into the sky to see where they are heading to next. Once it came down, it scratched lines in the dirt, and these lnes were words, Martin read them out aloud "North, They are waiting" "Well," said Morgan, "this shall be a fun day of war" "aye" replied Martin, "it shall indeed" After about a hour of flying, they dove down a mile or so away from where there were to start, they made sure they had everything they needed, then set out by foot. While marching, Martin and his two right-hand men talked about what they were going to do, "I will go around the back, throw a few knives, the cut there leader's thing they call a head" said Alex "maybe, but it would be much easyer for you to just rip them to bits, all the leader does is sit there until it's almost over then call for them to run." replied Morgan. "I say I just let the Phoenix have some fun, you know as well as I he hasn't been able to figh tfor the last two months or so" said Martin The phoenix added it's part by using it's beek to use a pen on paper "I want them to burn" "Translation, I'm sick and tired of letting everyone else fight, I want a part of this fight" added Martin. By this time, they had come up on the site where the 10 foot+ tall beasts were waiting, looked to Martin to be about 100 of them, "pease of cake" said Jeff, the newest member of the Elites. "Phoenix, there all yours" said Martin with a small smile on his face, and with a burst of flames, the Phoenix took off in to the sky, "Never could get used to those flames, all the years I've been along side that bird of yours" said Alex with wonder on his face. At this, Martin's smile grew "Aye" was his only reply. What seemed like minutes later, the Phoenix came down from the sky leaving the Hunters dead and burning with golden flames.

(P.S. Mods, if you see any miss-spellings feel free to change it)​

Chapter 3: Martin's true power: Martin and the others were planing there next attack on the hunters, when Morgan said "We should go on the ground, if we go by sky they will know we are coming and we would be out-done." "good point, it's best to catch them off-gard, better to kill them froem the inside, then to try to win by rushing them." replied Martin, Jeff, (not knowing these ways of fighting) asked "how of earth are we gonna win then? I mean, I know we have the Phoenix, AND Martin, but with the hunters' numbers beening in the hundreads of millions! That is something NONE can do!" Martin's glare could have broken stone, "You have no idea just how powerfull me and the Phoenix can be" were his only words, but everyone could tell just by looks that he wanted to say more. Morgan could remember that day.. The day Martin's true power was first seen by eyes that lived to remember it.

(P.S I'm hoping I will be able to come up with the stuff to make this book end, I plan to go up to chapter 10 or so. Feel free to ask me anything about the book, I may or may not tell, thank you for reading this so far)

Back