The Story of The Great Blue Moon

I know that most of the pirates who sale the deep blue sea do not believe in krakens, sea monsters, gods, or mystical moons, but they all are real. I have a story to tell you that involves every one of those unbelievable things that I had just mentioned. A story of courage, honor, kindness, and glory. (Though I do not fit in any of those things in this story.) So here it goes, The Story of the Great Blue Moon.

'Twas a bright Spring morning when John Quicksilver awoke on his bunk in the ship; Death's Gate. He was the second mate on the large galleon. But, in the night, the rest of the crew was mysteriously murdered, but the culprits never found him. He walked around the ship, he noticed it was crashed on an island, and he also noticed me a bit west on the island, fighting off some french. "A little help?!" I called out to him. He quickly grabbed his sword and ran over to me. We managed to get them. I introduced myself, and the same with him. I also told him that I was navigating towards where the moon dips into the sea, because I believed that I would earn godlike powers if I did, and he decided to tag along. So, as we were sailing, I jumped in an escape boat and left him for savages to find as he crashed into an island. When he awoke, he noticed that I was gone and screamed at the top of his lungs; "WILLIAM!!!!!!" He saw another pirate on the island, but this time, it was a female. They talked for a bit, and apparently her name was Julia. Now, I bet you expect that John and Julia will become lovebirds and come looking for me and try to get to The Blue Moon before me, eh? Well, you're wrong. Because I am a liar. There is no honor, kindness, or glory in this story. Just death and double-crossing. (I'm updating soon)

Back