Recruiting The Swordsman's alliance.

Dog Crestshout

Sea Legs
Ahoy Pirates of the Caribbean!

It be me, captain Dog Crestshout. Me mate Sean Ironight is soon going to make a guild titled
The Swordsman's alliance.
He may be a new recruit, but from what he's been tellin' me, this guild will be what guilds are MADE for! He gave me this advert text to tell ye about the guild. *Ahem*

"Most guilds are silly little tags that you add to ye name, but not this one. The Swordsman's alliance will be dedicated to helpin' whoever needs it. Need help with a quest? Want to level up a bit? Want some advice or info on somethin'? This guild will be one to help. Though, not every backwater bilge rat can join. Ye will have to prove yerself to be a part of this guild. And that goes for anyone wantin' to invite a friend or crewmate. This not be a guild to play with, it be a guild of honor! If i see anyone bein' a barnacle or displacin' the trust of the guild, then they get BOOTED out!
I be excited to see who will want to join, and help their fellow pirates in their time on the islands.
- Sean Ironmight"

Sean will be hangin' around tortuga in the cortos ocean for now, as he is, like i said, a new recruit o' mine. Don't be shy to talk.

Ok so, apparently there is a name size cap. So the in-game name was shortened to Swordsman's Ally. but the above text still stands.

Very interesting stuff.. Wishing you luck mate.

Im just gonna say that every guild Ive been in or talked to has done or said this:
"Most guilds are silly little tags that you add to ye name, but not this one. The Swordsman's alliance will be dedicated to helpin' whoever needs it. Need help with a quest? Want to level up a bit? Want some advice or info on somethin'? This guild will be one to help"

There are a lot of helping guilds out there I dont know what guilds youve been apart of that dont help. I am indeed sorry that youve been through that..

Again wishing you luck!

There are a lot of helping guilds out there I dont know what guilds youve been apart of that dont help. I am indeed sorry that youve been through that..

Again wishing you luck!
I'm part of the kingdom of spain guild, and for whatever reason, when there are a lot of pirates on and i ask, Anyone wanna help me with leveling up? One or two show up, and then just... either go AFK or leave. it's worked i think once, but i also don't ask too often either, so idk.

Back