The tales of Benjamin lockbreaker

prologe
The moon was full shinning bright light onto the tiny island of tormenta. A small but stable hut laid upon the damp ground covered in mud. Benjamin Lock breaker was the man of the hut, being a interpid guide leading fellow pirates to the other side of the island. The trick was getting there. A ugly pirate by the name of Davy Jones let his decapitated henchmen rom the island at free will. Most of this henchmen were bloodthirsty and dream of poor feeble people falling into there hands. So it is way hardy then it seems, Believe me.:)

Chapter 1
The lighting was poring down out of the ruthless night sky, while a figure hurtled threw the night sky running full speed toward his hut. Benjamin Lock breaker aware of the sound, quickly jumped to his feet knocking over his massive chair, which came thudding to the ground. Grabbing his grand blunderbuss he had found in a dusty chest he proceeded to the door. Quietly he pushed the door open sneaking on to his porch. The figure unaware of the watchful eyes glued to his body, hurtled up the steeps of the hut blindly running right at Benjamin. Quickly, Benjamin pulled his gun up saying" Who be you Mate?" The figure replied" Please sir, help me you got to!Looking more closely he discovered that the figure was only a mere lad, maybe 14 of age! He softly demanded" So, why are you here, this place is very danger-is? Still out of breath the lad replied" I am the cabin boy for the Midnight Guardian, she landed here because we had to much cargo from lotting navy ships, so we were drooping some off here, to come and take later, but this ugly zombie like creatures attacked us killing all but me and quarter master Jamie Blade bender, he is about a mile back injured from the encounter, he is shot in the left shoulder, he told me to find someone to help! Astonished, Benjamin commanded" Get some rope, its in the back shed, i think we are going to need it!" Also get some of those leafs in that little pocket over there, there good for reserving the blood, he has lost a lot i am thinking"! After they had finished preparing they charged into the night sky!:D

I will be posting chapter two tomorrow :D

Back