the two major mistakes of the game that need to be fixed

Pirata jOHn

Sea Legs
first mistake: in which you sometimes tries to enter on some island and just going in and the screen freezes more the game continues to run and can hear the sound of the esc and the steps

second mistake: you're browsing with your beautiful boat when you reach the limit of your loot and this with a great loot and you want to dock your boat at an island and what happens? Yes my friends, the game shuts down

These are the main errors to be resolved, solve these two errors and the rest and rest then solve , These two are the most occurring errors the hint

first mistake: in which you sometimes tries to enter on some island and just going in and the screen freezes more the game continues to run and can hear the sound of the esc and the steps

second mistake: you're browsing with your beautiful boat when you reach the limit of your loot and this with a great loot and you want to dock your boat at an island and what happens? Yes my friends, the game shuts down

These are the main errors to be resolved, solve these two errors and the rest and rest then solve , These two are the most occurring errors the hint
game shutting down is not a problem, that is an update. also with both of these you need to be more specific, as to what caused them etc. cant expect them to just know what you did to cause it

game shutting down is not a problem, that is an update. also with both of these you need to be more specific, as to what caused them etc. cant expect them to just know what you did to cause it
Everyone knows the cause, and the root cause and only you enter ne some island or you're struggling quietly with a boat enemy or enemy troops and the game shuts down LOL, understand the cause now? the cause and anything that we do the game will be closed 1 hour or another!

Everyone knows the cause, and the root cause and only you enter ne some island or you're struggling quietly with a boat enemy or enemy troops and the game shuts down LOL, understand the cause now? the cause and anything that we do the game will be closed 1 hour or another!
what i mean by cause is what caused the bug, just because you have the bug that isnt the reason that causes it. bugs cant cause each other. do you have anymore info? also they give warnings about updates so you can dock if you want to before it goes down

what i mean by cause is what caused the bug, just because you have the bug that isnt the reason that causes it. bugs cant cause each other. do you have anymore info? also they give warnings about updates so you can dock if you want to before it goes down
No my friend I just look for my game and suddenly it crashes I'm not talking about that and every time more 1 hour or another will happen, both screen freeze or stop working, cmd doesn't tell me anything this update and not just for General me friend

More please get this bug are the two most boring, especially the freezing screen my god, there are people who go to the padres del fuego and the game freezes loading in 97%, 100%, and the game continues to run more he just freezes

Back