The Voice!

Solomon Warshot

Site Founder
TheVoiceTitleCard.png

Now for those of you who enjoyed American Idol and shows like that. The Voice is very much like that in the way that they show off people's great singing skills and expertise. Here's an exert from Wikipedia on The Voice: "The Voice is an American reality television singing competition broadcast on NBC. Based on the original The Voice of Holland, the concept of the series is to find new singing talent (solo or duets) contested by aspiring singers, age 15 or over,[2] drawn from public auditions. The winner is determined by viewers by voting through telephone, Internet, SMS text, and iTunes Store purchases of artists' performances. They receive US$100,000 and a record deal with Universal Music Group for winning the competition.
"The Voice began airing on April 26, 2011, as a spring TV season program. The show proved to be a hit for NBC and was subsequently expanded into the fall cycle when season three premiered on September 10, 2012. The series employs a panel of four coaches who critique the artists' performances. Each coach guides their teams of selected artists through the remainder of the season. They also compete to ensure that their act wins the competition, thus making them the winning coach."

(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Voice_(U.S._TV_series)#Season_7 )

Currently, they are on Season 6 and I've been watching it since at least season 5. I've enjoyed the show immensely and they do seem to actually want to have the best singers (instead of the most attractive like some shows I've watched..). The point of me making this thread was to see if there was anyone else who watches it and enjoys it and to kind of show people what it's about if you hadn't already read about it or seen it.

I have watched this show since Season 1 and I am quite fond of it :p In my opinion, it is a lot better than American Idol and X Factor. I am, however, going to miss CeeLo and all of his pets >_<

Back