There is a boat on Kingshead

So, not entirely sure why or how, but there is a light sloop on kingshead. No one is on it, and it appears to have no name. It is also very large, which leads me to believe it is a war sloop(maybe?). I also took multiple pictures at different angles just to show its size and where it is on the map. Why is this here exactly? I can walk through it, and so can the enemies, but its just there.
1588752944758.png
1588752967736.png
1588752988580.png

Its been a bug for a bit I am sure they are working to fix it seems like a pretty odd one though that is for sure

Its been a bug for a bit I am sure they are working to fix it seems like a pretty odd one though that is for sure
Nothing to be concerned about. Just the new parking lot for pirates working the Remmy detail.
If the british start charging for it, I'm sure it'll go away.

From what I've heard some how the enemy's got a fishing boat code and will turn into one. Not sure how or if that's the truth but it's interesting to say the least..

This is odd, considering Remington the Vicious is also having the same situation I couldn’t farm him, there’s a boat at his location on Abassa at least I haven’t checked other servers yet.

This is odd, considering Remington the Vicious is also having the same situation I couldn’t farm him, there’s a boat at his location on Abassa at least I haven’t checked other servers yet.
Still a thing and probably getting worked on. But, maybe it's a new teleport feature, where you can teleport the whole crew and your ship to an island of your choice. Although that could get a little crowed.

Such was very common in early Beta, I haven’t seen a ship like that in quite a while. I remember looting at DH, long ago, when a sloop came sailing through and I and the guy I was looting with jumped aboard, lol

Back