Glitch This game wont install *Fixed*

Saluxa

Dockworker
This is my first Forums post, ever...in life. but anyways, the game wont install, it gets stuck trying to execute the dxsetup.exe /silent, i even opened that up manually, and it wont install ether, just sits there doing nothing. iv deleted it and tried again, restarted computer, googled....lots of google answer searching, looked though the Forums, i have no idea what the heck is going on, and i cant find anything to answer the problem so im posting here to see if anyone as an answer. plz and thank you!

Edit: i fixed it, Starfirerose77 was very much so correct, but i had to Delete everything that the game's temp folder it made deep in my computer...but it was still running a program so i had to FORCE my computer to close...like restart the computer the program was keeping it from restarting, then delete it, keep the game setup launcher on the desktop and then run the setup again....and it worked...thank you all for the help. now i can scream "yar har im a pirate!" at the top of my lungs to my friends while playing.

Last edited:
I download the game to my desktop and install from there. When the download has completed on my computer I right click the setup icon and run as administrator. When I do that it automatically installs. I don't know if this is helpful or not. I do know the launcher has been changed to 64x. Is your computer compatible?

Check to make sure your computer's anti-virus software isn't interfering! That has happened to me before and you have to manually tell it to ignore the game's installer.

If you have any other issues email
support@tlopo.com

Both Great Answers, i moved it to my Desktop, for some reason it got past the dxsetup, maybe trying to open it from my downloads folder was what was keeping it from working, but now its stuck...at vcredist_2013_x64.exe, i turned my anti virus off just to see if it would work, that made an error message pop up this time, saying that i couldn't open vcredist_2013_x64.exe.....i am now very confused o.o

uninstall the download you have on there and download it again onto your desktop. Make sure your virus protection is off when you start and see if it works. If it doesn't, email support@tlopo.com explaining everything you have done so far and give them what type of computer you have, plus your specs. It may take them a few days to answer you but they will try and help you.

Back