This Show How Boring Times Like This Can Be.

only a fool would not be scared of a ghostly red glow and those that are fools are doomed to remain fools until they change but if the fool does change the fool would no longer be the fool he was and eventualy become the same hollow ghostly glow of his former self and if that is the case me and those that follow behind will remain a fool until learned otherwise but in this case for me i will be a fool till the end of time and so a fool uses what he feels is right even if it means using caps and pointless meaningless long messages like the one above me that has absolutely nothing to do with anything about this I think i rest my case if this confuses u it was meant to lol

oh i got it basically you just said your a fool because, like all fools, your a fool because your afraid of rage ghosts :D

2 kinds of fools exist those that are cursed as a fool and will do what is not right and will be doomed to repeat the past or those that follow what they feel is right even if this things is near impossible and no matter what they will never back down on their word and no matter what you may say or do u may never change the fools mind and although u may think the fool is a fool he is following what he feels is right and will do anything to get the foolish thing he has followed even if it means going through the toughest of times but still come out as themselves a fool and no one different

Very good. did you find that off the internet? :p

ok this thread is to show how boring times like this are well they are preaty boring I mean we are talking about this stuff right?

no i made it up off the top of my head and clearly i am not afraid of a rage ghost but i believe in what i say and what i say i stick to and what i stick to i will go through anything to keep to what i had said

well yeah ur probably a lvl 50 pirate im only lvl 38 so i have quite the reason to be scared. Like a lvl 10 to a lvl 30

ok this thread is to show how boring times like this are well they are preaty boring I mean we are talking about this stuff right?

lol u just dont get what im saying
well yeah ur probably a lvl 50 pirate im only lvl 38 so i have quite the reason to be scared. Like a lvl 10 to a lvl 30

and im a lvl 49 with bad weapons lol i have an ok pistol second best knife and bloodfire broadsword and trust me even lvl 50 pirates get killed in 1 hit by a rage ghost btw just so u know u dont want to shake a rage ghosts hand

and im a lvl 49 with bad weapons lol i have an ok pistol second best knife and bloodfire broadsword and trust me even lvl 50 pirates get killed in 1 hit by a rage ghost btw just so u know u dont want to shake a rage ghosts hand
you are right I don't I am tired I didn't take the time to read anything you said so I will read them tomorrow. sorry mate

you are right I don't I am tired I didn't take the time to read anything you said so I will read them tomorrow. sorry mate

lol im gonna go to but just so u know u prob couldnt get it even if u were awake i mean emily was the closest to getting what i said and even she couldnt
lol1.gif
i dont think u have much of a chance at it

Yeah ive gotten knocked out AT LEAST 20 times.
I had 4 famed ( which i think i lost won in the restart)
A bitterend, a dread spike, a Blight fang, and i used to have a cutlass of inquisition.
I also have a famed sea charm.
I have came across other famed, they sucked so i sold them.

Yeah ive gotten knocked out AT LEAST 20 times.
I had 4 famed ( which i think i lost won in the restart)
A bitterend, a dread spike, a Blight fang, and i used to have a cutlass of inquisition.
I also have a famed sea charm.
I have came across other famed, they sucked so i sold them.

lol thats it i can beat ur record of crappy weapons and most ko by rageghost
pirate.tongue.gif
i am a fool for being a good person and helping with whatever i can and there alot more that i can name but im gonna go for now have gotten knocked out at least 10 times fromy trying to revive someone infact times of reviving from and getting knocked out after prob match ur normal #

lol thats it i can beat ur record of crappy weapons and most ko by rageghost
pirate.tongue.gif
i am a fool for being a good person and helping with whatever i can and there alot more that i can name but im gonna go for now have gotten knocked out at least 10 times fromy trying to revive someone infact times of reviving from and getting knocked out after prob match ur normal #
Dude those weapons aren't crappy the blight fang is attack95

lol i love that style especially when i saw some guy use it against me in an argument on weather when u remove ur pants they r shorts or not I won lol not many people can seem to beat me in an argument they r most certaintly boxers not shorts and the stuff they sold that they called shorts my friend said was glorified underwear LOL plz tell me r these shorts or boxers

Omg, too funny!! You just have had absolutely nothing to do to 'fight' about shorts/boxers/glorified underwear!!
ROFL ... I'm literally about to fall off my chair laughing here ...
Anyways, those two who went back and forth in the argument with you are my friends - Eric and Roger. I just realized I befriended some silly ppl ...
pirate.tongue.gif

I'd say those are boxers ... Now, on a different note, guys have better looking 'glorified underwear', I must say. I can't say I'm flattered with girls' under clothing ...
pirate.tongue.gif
I'll bet there are a bunch of girls out there agree with me on this matter. It really doesn't make sense that Disney developers put on some silly-looking short-sleeved top and puffy shorts, while girls could have corset and skirt OVER those under clothing? While it makes so much sense for guys to have those boxers under whatever clothing they have over them.

I really don't suggest any revealing VS for girls either (we keep this PG-13, ok?
pirate.wink.gif
), BUT, Disney game designers could have designed more decent looking ones for us ... Like I said before, Disney needs some serious fashion designers! I'd apply for one if they had an opening ...
lol1.gif

Omg, too funny!! You just have had absolutely nothing to do to 'fight' about shorts/boxers/glorified underwear!!
ROFL ... I'm literally about to fall off my chair laughing here ...
Anyways, those two who went back and forth in the argument with you are my friends - Eric and Roger. I just realized I befriended some silly ppl ... :p

I'd say those are boxers ... Now, on a different note, guys have better looking 'glorified underwear', I must say. I can't say I'm flattered with girls' under clothing ... :p I'll bet there are a bunch of girls out there agree with me on this matter. It really doesn't make sense that Disney developers put on some silly-looking short-sleeved top and puffy shorts, while girls could have corset and skirt OVER those under clothing? While it makes so much sense for guys to have those boxers under whatever clothing they have over them.

I really don't suggest any revealing VS for girls either (we keep this PG-13, ok? ;)), BUT, Disney game designers could have designed more decent looking ones for us ... Like I said before, Disney needs some serious fashion designers! I'd apply for one if they had an opening ... :lol1:

lol u rly befriended those guys and how did u know they tell u? im sry but me and my friend chris/luke (his other pirate at the time) were just like nope they r boxers and then he said he wears shorts that size when he plays soccer lol hes lucky he didnt know i said i dont want to see that anytime soon u would think some ppl would have common sense lets see here if we can take off our shirt and nothing is there and then we have shorts the size of boxers i think they r boxers curse the day they had the treasure hunter set put in time to repel the merchents off the islands (hehe u know flatulent fizz works well as peddler repellent)

lol i love that style especially when i saw some guy use it against me in an argument on weather when u remove ur pants they r shorts or not I won lol not many people can seem to beat me in an argument they r most certaintly boxers not shorts and the stuff they sold that they called shorts my friend said was glorified underwear LOL plz tell me r these shorts or boxersView attachment 3154 I envy my friend for having the same style of hat i wore when i was unlimited but mine was a diff color
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 7:19 PM):
wait i got it for those of u who want to get most times in jail just go to ravens cove at night if u know what i mean:cool:
roger firemonk used to b in corsairs but caused problems repeditively so we told him to stop and he quit and hates us now
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 11:38 AM):
corsairs is my guild

Back